Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI is moving its LA Service and Support Center!
3022 15 2015-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI will be moving this weekend to a new larger facility.  This will cause some minor disruptions in our service level.

We will relocate the warehouse on Saturday (7/11) and then relocate the repair team and call center on Sunday (7/12).

We will be settling down all teams in the following week.

For call center, we will be close on Monday to upgrade and fine tune the customer service system and do an all-hands training.

For warehouse, we will spend a lot time to do a full cycle count during the week, so online sale shipping may get delayed.

For repair team, RMAs may get 1 or 2 days delay while the team is settling down.

We apologize in advance for the disruptions in service but the move to this facility will allow us to expand our staff and improve the overall customer experience going forward.

2015-7-9
Use props
daniel.frederik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10656 ft
New Zealand

That's great to hear Ed, we're rapt to hear this

DF
2015-7-9
Use props
mountmotor
Second Officer

United States

Will you guys remain in LA?
2015-7-9
Use props
Woni30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3103881 ft
United States

How would this affect on the units that have recently checked in? Mine checked in today. Hope this doesn't delay the repair process too much.
2015-7-9
Use props
Outlander0088
lvl.4

United States

We appreciate the communication Ed !!  A company can never over communicate to its customers.  

Some years ago I worked in Anaheim and Brea so I know the area.  Will DJI still be in Torrance?

Good luck with move!!!
2015-7-9
Use props
Captain Obvious
Second Officer

Australia

Where too...Antarctica? lol Will the Christmas elves be helping in the factory
2015-7-10
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanx for the info - I just hope that no one looses an inspire during the move. (Like mine)
2015-7-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

mountmotor Posted at 2015-7-10 11:38
Will you guys remain in LA?

It will be in the city of Carson.  The LA office will close completely.
2015-7-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

The city of Carson is very close to LA though. In fact it is in LA County just not LA city.
2015-7-11
Use props
mountmotor
Second Officer

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-12 02:27
The city of Carson is very close to LA though. In fact it is in LA County just not LA city.

Ok great! As long as you are in the LA area
2015-7-11
Use props
Rschutte3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275577 ft
United States

I sent my inspire last Monday 7/13 and it will arrive today 7/20 at the old address. Will it be forwarded to your new address or will there still be packages going to the old address?
2015-7-13
Use props
Rschutte3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275577 ft
United States

Rschutte3 Posted at 2015-7-13 22:28
I sent my inspire last Monday 7/13 and it will arrive today 7/20 at the old address. Will it be forw ...

Broke 7/3
Sent 7/6
Delivery expected 7/13
2015-7-13
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

Rschutte3 Posted at 2015-7-13 22:28
I sent my inspire last Monday 7/13 and it will arrive today 7/20 at the old address. Will it be forw ...

It will be forwarded.
2015-7-13
Use props
Outlander0088
lvl.4

United States

How did the move go?  All settle in your new location?  It would be great to get some pictures of the building, maybe a virtual walk through.
2015-7-14
Use props
lcurreri
lvl.1

United States

Hello, Ed. My Inspire and RC aren't turning on after 2 months of not using them - I have 4 smart batteries and the RC fully charged, but they shut off after a few seconds. I can't upgrade the firmware of the batteries because I can't get the aircraft to turn on. The RC does the same thing, the lights come on, then turn off after a few seconds. The online chat doesn't know anything (they just said to call), and when I call the tech support line (which I tried 5 times), after 10 minutes of hold, the system hangs up on me. Is there any way I can get an RMA from you - you are my last hope - even Samy's Camera in Los Angeles can't get a response from DJI about anything. PLEASE HELP ME!
2015-7-15
Use props
_Carlo
Second Officer

United States

lcurreri Posted at 2015-7-16 03:48
Hello, Ed. My Inspire and RC aren't turning on after 2 months of not using them - I have 4 smart bat ...

Congrats DJI hope this new home can help get thing done a bit faster. Send us Picts. if you can
2015-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules