NO POWER PLEASE HELP
631 3 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steveninspire1
lvl.1

United States

I bought a inspire 1. It arrived wed I flew it about 3 times and it said I had to update so I go to web site read wht I was suppose to download an use da chip from cam and when I did in da middle of updating I lose all power to battery it want do anything it want come on r charge. what did I do please help
2015-7-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Formate the SD card.  Then load the update bin file from the zip download to the card.  Make sure the battery has 50% or more charge.  Do not turn the Tx on.  Insert the card and then power the craft.  Listen to the beeps.  It will beep 4 time continuously while updating.  The battery will update as well.  The leds will flash different colors.  That is all normal.  Do not turn the Inspire off until you hear da-da,da.  You should then be able to turn the Inspire off, remove the SD card and view the txt file in the root directory.  It should say success.  Delete that file and you need to move to the Tx.  You can use a USB stick formatted with the bin file or a USB SD card reader using the crafts SD card.  The Tx will beep.  When the beeping stops and the led turns green you are done.
2015-7-26
Use props
Steveninspire1
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-7-26 23:57
Formate the SD card.  Then load the update bin file from the zip download to the card.  Make sure th ...

I made sure the battery was full charged like instructed. I was getting the 4 beeps everything was lookin good then for no reason it just lose power. Now I get nothing no lights are anything I tried a couple of things letting it sit for a few minutes try putting it on charge but it don't do anything now no matter what I do. I can't ship it off because its not in travel mode. The controller update with no problem.   
2015-7-26
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Steveninspire1 Posted at 2015-7-27 10:04
I made sure the battery was full charged like instructed. I was getting the 4 beeps everything was ...

There is a screw at the bottom of the craft that will allow you to lower the landing gear.  Before you do that can you please post the txt file in the root directory of the SD card.  I will also need the hidden txt file.  There is a folder MISC that contains a folder Log and within that is the txt file.  You will have to enable view hiden files on your computer to see them.  Thank you for your assistance.
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules