battery issue
1091 6 2014-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
topcop12
New

United States

i cannot get my battery to "turn off" so to speak.  I landed with 60% left and then it would not shut off.  please watch these 3 videos that are 90 seconds each to fully see the issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2014-11-28
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Ive watched the first video and i have to say that this looks total normal to me, when the lights go out the batterie is off. The 2nd video looks not normal.
Your problem "not intelligent DJI Batterie" is because of the mainboard FW Version, there was a new update today to solve this, you have to update the Board FW to the latest version. You can also try and update your batterie FW, you can look what batterie FW you have in the assistant software maybe the Batterie FW update and the Central Board FW will solve the problem

@Phantom 2 Central Board Firmware* v1.0.2.10
2014-11-28
Use props
topcop12
New

United States

i updated the mainboard fw verson...no help.  I cannot update the battery as it will not let you if it does not recognize the battery error.jpg
2014-11-28
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

topcop12@roadru Posted at 2014-11-29 09:17
i updated the mainboard fw verson...no help.  I cannot update the battery as it will not let you if  ...

did you cleaned the contact pins inside the phantom?
2014-11-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

topcop12@roadru Posted at 2014-11-29 09:17
i updated the mainboard fw verson...no help.  I cannot update the battery as it will not let you if  ...

Check the 2 little push pins on the plug inside the Phantom and also make sure they are free to move in and out and not stuck.
2014-11-29
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

As far as Im concerned if the battery is off and inserted into phantom, which then comes alive  - its a battery fault......   do you have another to try?

Just check there is nothing inside the battery points.

Incidentally this battery would now be classed as dangerous and as such I would not keep it in the house.....  or check your insured.....
If applicable,  return it.....
2014-11-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
Second Officer

China

Never heard this "no shut off" issue before...
Try measures above and Im afraid that you need to contact the dealer..
2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules