Dji phantom 2 v3 Pc problème
904 4 2014-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
safiafif
New

United Kingdom

hi
m very happy to join the phantom Familly but i have some problème with it , m'y Pc dont conctect with the phantom or controller,i try all rebbot m'y pc ,30 seconde batterie off.add that file on Windows , change câble ,pût the remote before and after.still nothink at the same time i have the yellow light and some Time yellow red ,i Will try to Flight in park maybe the gps is bad where i live ,but what should  do i keep it give it back i bought from France and i leave in uk
Dont Know what to do help please
2014-11-28
Use props
kenargo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You are saying that you cannot get the Phantom to connect to your PC?

Assuming a PC running Windows; have you installed the windows driver BEFORE running the Vision Assist software?

There are updates so I would suggest being sure things are updated before trying to fly; you don't want to risk something bad happening with your brand new Phantom.
2014-11-28
Use props
safiafif
New

United Kingdom

kenargo Posted at 2014-11-29 09:16
You are saying that you cannot get the Phantom to connect to your PC?

Assuming a PC running Windows ...

Yes sir i cannot get it to connect. Yes i did try i even rebbot m'y pc in factory système still nothink change the câble of the Dji, dowload that file to copie in driver in windows. l the driver cant be înstaled so phantom not shoowîng on the assistante software
2014-11-29
Use props
nordkapph20
lvl.2

United States

A key point to make here is when you install the WIN driver on your laptop, you must have the phantom turned on and connected to your laptop as you download the driver files.  Otherwise nothing really happens and you won't connect.  
2014-11-29
Use props
kenargo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

nordkapph20@yah Posted at 2014-11-30 00:20
A key point to make here is when you install the WIN driver on your laptop, you must have the phanto ...

Correct; during the installation of the drivers it tells you to connect and power on the Phantom.  If you follow the installation dialogs you should be connected after they complete.

Remember to reply with "yes" to "trust" the driver's company certificate or they won't install.
2014-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules