Transmitter
894 2 2014-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi, I have been looking at the difference between the P2 Vision and the P2 Vision+  It seems that the UAV is identical, and enhancements are to the Transmitter, Wifi Booster, Camera, and has a remote Gimble.

My question is, can a Transmitter & Wifi Booster from a Vision+ be used with a Vision, or are they locked to each other from the factory.

T.I.A

Ump..
2014-11-29
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I think for what your asking it would be advisable to do some research online.
The same kind of setup can be used but the equipment needed would be better if you just used 3rd party parts.
This is all dependant on your requirements and this is not something you should be taking advice from a forum...  A face to face chat with a local hobby shop will put you on the right track.....

If you want it all neat and compact and ready to go,,  Vision+ is the answer.....
2014-11-29
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I have bought a P2 Vision, I was going for the FC40 but decided to spend more on the Vision. (I spent more than I should have at that) but really wanted the way point flight.  Later I'm sure I will want to customise and upgrade - thats why I ask.

Turns out that all the enhancements for the Vision + can be retro fitted to vision, the UAV is identical (so I am told) lol
2014-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules