A2 IOSD Mark II update problem
2778 5 2014-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thaug29
lvl.1
United States

I just updated my DJI A2 and IOSD Mark II to the latest software today and now I have a problem with the OSD not showing the data form the IMU also the IMU flashes 9 times. I don't know if it was flashing before the update. Has anyone else had an issue with the OSD after updating and does their IMU flash?
2014-11-30
Use props
coinfaslab
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153343 ft
Italy

hello,
I did all the updates, a2, and zenmuse iosd mark 2 and I have not encountered any problems, I made reeds 3 flights all well
2014-12-1
Use props
thaug29
lvl.1
United States

coinfaslab Posted at 2014-12-1 16:34
hello,
I did all the updates, a2, and zenmuse iosd mark 2 and I have not encountered any problems, I ...

I a glad everything went well for you.  But can you tell me if your IMU flashes?  Mine flashes 9 times is this normal?  If you view your iOSD indoors does it show data or is it blank except for the main icons?
2014-12-1
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do not pay attention to the LED on the IMU. As long as your not getting any errors in the assistant then I would not worry.
2014-12-1
Use props
thaug29
lvl.1
United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-12-2 01:00
Do not pay attention to the LED on the IMU. As long as your not getting any errors in the assistant  ...

I thought so but wasn't sure there is no mention of the led flashing in the manual.

I have solved the update problem by switching the cable connecting the iOSD to the IMU from the cable with one locking end and the other just a slip in connection to the cable with both ends with the locking connection. Don't know why the last cable worked before update and then did not after update, maybe some safety feature added to the update.  Sure would like to have known this before I tore everything apart.
2014-12-1
Use props
patrick.pradeu
New

Réunion

thaug29 Posted at 2014-12-2 07:05
I thought so but wasn't sure there is no mention of the led flashing in the manual.

I have solved ...

HI,
Thanks fot your post...could you explain me a bit more how you did your connection ....I can't get my flight logs....only a line instead of parameters and when i export it it only generates O txt iles...some help?
2014-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules