New DJI GO App Unlocks Possibilities for Your Flight Platform
2479 5 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

DJIGO.jpg

We’re proud to present the new DJI GO app for users of the latest generation of DJI products including the Phantom 3 Series,Inspire 1, and Matrice 100.

This update adds many new, powerful features and combines app functions forall three product lines into one single download, including:

1. Fast sharing with just a few taps, letting you quickly post your photos andvideos to SkyPixel, Facebook, Tumblr, and more.

2. Enhanced video and photo editing tools, enabling you to create professional-quality content in minutes.

3. Explore tab for browsing photos and videos by aerial photographers everywhere.

4. Integrated DJI Forum for easily sharing tips and learning from pilots and photographers from around the world.

5. My Earnings tab to share your personal links to the DJI Online Store and earn DJI Credit.

Note:
1. Phantom 3, Inspire 1, and Matrice 100 users must update to the latest firmware before using the GO app. This firmware can be downloaded from your product’s Downloads page on DJI.com.

2. Android version coming soon

Download the DJI GO app from the App Store now and enjoy a new, improved flight experience.
Visit the following link to download GO app:

Visit the following link to learn more:

2015-8-4
Use props
zt6kxt41
lvl.2

United States

anything for andriod...like this
2015-8-4
Use props
davidchia
New

Singapore

Why 1 star? I used to be able to view the map of no fly zone areas without connecting to my Dji inspire 1 . Now with the upgrade app. You can only view it if you connect it to your Dji devices. Do you know how bulky the Dji inspire 1 is? I have to bring all this to a meeting with a client instead of just an iPhone . I travel a lot around shooting aerial shots. I need to plan with my clients before even deciding to bring the Dji drone.
2015-8-4
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

zt6kxt41@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-5 11:03
anything for andriod...like this

coming very soon
2015-8-4
Use props
AlmostTan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118665 ft
United States

davidchia Posted at 2015-8-5 11:45
Why 1 star? I used to be able to view the map of no fly zone areas without connecting to my Dji insp ...

That is very frustrating indeed.

You can use this in the meantime.
2015-8-4
Use props
abestime
lvl.1

United States

why can't i not access map now with connecting to RC that really mess thing up for as i need to move around and cash defferent area to where i'm going the fly, is there something i'm not doing ? to access the maps

2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules