DJI Vision and iOS 8
1685 5 2014-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattofsteel
New

United States

Just curious if anyone has updated to iOS 8 on thier iPhone and if you encountered any compatability issues with the DJI Vision app?  I've done some searching and couldn't find anything, so if this has already been covered I apologize and ask to be directed in the right direction.

THANKS!!!

2014-9-21
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

HI, I just try it, so far so good. But haven't tried the GCS function yep
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

It works just fine with no problems here.
2014-9-22
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am running iOS8 on both iPhone 5s and iPad Mini w/ Retina. Haven't run in to any major issues yet. Although last night, for the first time, I had a black screen instead of FPV. If I tried to take a picture it said "camera busy". I tried force quitting the app and reloading and it didn't work. I had to land the phantom, turn it off. Then turn it back on and everything was fine.

Not sure of this was an iOS 8 issue, or something else. But I have flown many times in the old iOS and this has never happened.
2014-9-22
Use props
Sharky01
New

United Kingdom

I flew yesterday and all was fine. Just tried to fly this eveing and my FPV screen was blank with the busy indicator in the middle. It did record okay and camera moved fine. just no image.

I should add: iPhone 4S with IOS8
2014-9-22
Use props
dunbarchris
New

United States

I have Iphone 6 and flew yesterday.  Had two unusual communications failures.  One failure happened as landing so it was a tough and bumpy landing.  Looking to see if there is a firmware upgrade available....
2014-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules