2605 12 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was just going to buy another charger as I have way too many batteries to do one at time now and noticed they had sneaked in a charging hub at some point..

Here is the bumf:

Small and easy to carry, the Battery Charging Hub for the DJI Phantom 3 enables you to charge up to four Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries.
When used, the Charging Hub automatically selects the individual battery with the highest amount of remaining power, and charges it until full before moving on to the next battery.
The entire process is monitored and each battery’s status is shown using LED indicators, making the charging process simple and easy.

Intelligent charging management, capable of automatically charging up to four batteries.Each battery‘s status is shown using LED indicators.Small and easy to carry.Internal power management ensures safety at all times.Integrated port enables future firmware updates.Compatible with the Phantom 3 series Charger.

Just waked one on order.

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-battery-charging-hub

hub.jpg

Buy all your P3 goodies direct from DJI
Spare Batteries - Charging HubCarbonPropsHDMI Module
Hardshell BackpackProp GuardsNDFilters

2015-8-10
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

Still only charges only one at a time.
2015-8-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-8-10 23:50
Still only charges only one at a time.

Saves me having to plug them in though.. Don't really trust the multi chargers available.. Will report back on it when it arrives..
2015-8-10
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

Have you checked out the one at https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/C ... d_p/rcdh-dji025.htm
Blade Strike recommends it over at phantompilots.
2015-8-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-8-11 00:23
Have you checked out the one at https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/Charger_for_DJI_Phantom_3_charging_3_ ...

Yeah saw that on RCGroups and Ken's thoughts on it.. Still not really keen on them to be honest.. Also not seen a UK dealer with it . I would order one maybe and charge a few in my shed ( it wont burn down )
2015-8-10
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-8-11 00:25
Yeah saw that on RCGroups and Ken's thoughts on it.. Still not really keen on them to be honest..  ...

Hey Sploodge, I've been using one of these for months now - no issues.  But like you said, if you don't like them, then you don't like them.  

triple-battery-charger-for-phantom-3-512px-512px.jpg

Keep us updated on your search.
2015-8-10
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been listed on B&H's site for a while.... but only being able to charge one at a time and no 12v (or its own 120v) input?  Bleh....   Not for the price they're asking!
2015-8-10
Use props
Superfantastic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396398 ft
United Kingdom

does it charge at the rate of the charger for the pro or adv charger ?
2015-8-10
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Superfantastic, your existing battery charger plugs into the charging block. So, it'll charge at the rate of your existing charger.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-10
Use props
raafmaker
lvl.2
Netherlands

Got myself this  3-way battery charging board from Ebay. Works great!
2015-8-10
Use props
Skater67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

Nice option but I think I will wait to see if this item is included in a DJI3 package deal along with the ND Filters.  Will this charging Hub work with the DJI4 batteries?
2015-8-10
Use props
al.zamorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-8-11 00:23
Have you checked out the one at https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/Charger_for_DJI_Phantom_3_charging_3_ ...

I picked one of these up and it works great. With the amount of batteries I have and use it is a pain to charge one at a time with the DJI chargers
2015-8-16
Use props
rogerkapsalis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are there clearer instructions on how to upgrade the firmware? My computer doesn't recognize it as a HD to drop the file into it and I do not see a 'upgrade button' anywhere.
2015-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules