Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack
2625 5 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
support
New

United States

Greetings,

Just curious to know whether the Phantom 3 Hardshell Backup works with the Phantom 3 Standard?  The accesories page for the backpack states that it is for the Adv/Pro models but want to confirm that it will not work with the Standard.  If it doesn't work, can it be explained as to why it doesn't?

Thank you,

Jeremy
2015-8-10
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

well, the bodies are the same, but remote controller probably will not fit... not sure
2015-8-11
Use props
arebalo.1
New

United States

I purchased the backpack for my Phantom 3 Adv and it has precision cut slots that fit the crafts specific accessories. This will not fit the Standard controller.

2015-8-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

The new hard shell backpack in our online store is compatible with Phantom 3 serial, including phantom 3 standard.
http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-backpack-dji
2015-8-19
Use props
kevinntam
New

United States

I got a Phantom 3 Standard + hard shell in their Xmas promo last week. I can attest that it does fit (see the photo at the link the DJI store provided above), but--call me spatially challenged--I had to unscrew the smartphone clip so that I could turn the bracket enough for it to fit in the allotted space. Is there really a way to do it without removing the clip? Also, note that you should point the antenna DOWN.
2016-1-1
Use props
flyfishnevada
lvl.1
United States

kevinntam@aol.c Posted at 2016-1-1 17:11
I got a Phantom 3 Standard + hard shell in their Xmas promo last week. I can attest that it does fit ...

I was trying to fit my new Standard controller in the case and came across this.  That photo explained it very well.  I got mine in with the mobile device bracket on.  I just folded around the bad but it was a tight fit.  Just takes a little very gentle persuading.
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules