Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
inspire 1 custom landing mode case gimbal attached
2408 8 2015-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stasissports
lvl.1

United States

i thought i would share my custom case i did for my inspire 1 . i wanted something i could use with the props on. its a pelican 1730 case for anyone that would like to know. i also showed you the difference to a gpc travel mode case towards the end of the video . just trying to hrlp out the community with other options. i saw there is a case that 1100 bucks for landing mode. that was a bit much for me lol

2015-8-20
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Good comparison, thanks for sharing.

You can also get a Peli case im1578 that is big enough for the original DJI case to sit inside.

Just my observations but are you using the original self tightening props without the prop clips ?
2015-8-20
Use props
stasissports
lvl.1

United States

i am using the self tightening props with the prop locks
2015-8-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

That is nice to have something  that you can leave the props on.
2015-8-20
Use props
Wolfman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Hi Bishop,

I got one of those cases in oz, not sure what price you are talking about for them but they are certainly not $1100! Plenty of foam is in it, the straps are for added securing. Much easier in my opinion to get the bird in and out of the box without lining it up with the foam filled to the lid.

Glad you are happy with your case, just needed to clarify some of the points you made that are not correct.

2015-8-20
Use props
stasissports
lvl.1

United States

hey wolf man .... yeah thats it. the case on a site was 1100 here in the usa . it looks similar to the 1730 pelican just no foam and they added the straps. the size is almost identical. i like this version also. its surely easier to get it in and out. i see your in australia so its a lot less for you on the cost. i think the other site was importing them here to the states. glad you are happy with it. i would have bought one for sure if i could have found it here. cheers
2015-8-20
Use props
Wolfman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

stasissports Posted at 2015-8-21 13:22
hey wolf man .... yeah thats it. the case on a site was 1100 here in the usa . it looks similar to t ...

Thanks for the info Bishop. Very interesting info, have asked the manufacturer and he has not been approached by anyone to re-sell in the US. Buy price would be good for you guys with the exchange rate but the freight would be the killer!
2015-8-23
Use props
stasissports
lvl.1

United States

Wolfman Posted at 2015-8-23 18:07
Thanks for the info Bishop. Very interesting info, have asked the manufacturer and he has not been ...

yeah freight would be a killer. probably just as much as the case. nice to have options though. i am enjoying my case alot makes life a ton easier with all the inspire 1 stuff
2015-8-29
Use props
info.pro-safety
New

United Kingdom

stasissports Posted at 2015-8-30 02:21
yeah freight would be a killer. probably just as much as the case. nice to have options though. i  ...

Great info, thanks for taking the time to put this together much appreciated. I'm sure I heard you say that you do a lot of mapping jobs, are you using the inspire for this, if so I would really appreciate any info on you setup for doing so as I have hit a bit of a wall in my research to do the same with my inspire.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
John
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules