Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI removes negative post - Cover Up!!!
1061 5 2015-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

After not hearing back from DJI via email and not being able to get ahold of someone over the phone; I turned to the forums.  

I waited a week and CC'd my email here.  1-2 days later Tahoe Ed responded asking if I had wait 24 hours for email response. My thread specifically said it had been a week. He also asked me to post my email.  

This didn't make sense to me because the thread was mainly the email...  But I respond back saying I had waited more than 24 hours and that I've already posted the email and asked where he would like me to post.  

I kept checking back but no response.  After a little over a week my thread gets deleted.

Worst company ever!  I will be going to the BBB.  

I even contaced the AD I bought the drone from, DDM Racing.  Was told my issues needed to be taking up with DJI directly.  But if things get tied up they can help.  Well after not getting a hold of anyone at DJI, Steve offered to make contact with his guy at DJI.  I was then asked for my Name, Phone Number, and email.  Another 8 days has gone by and I haven't heard from either Steve or DJI.

Shame on you DJI!

2015-8-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love if you continue to post multiple threads with the same rant, I will remove them and then ban you.  If you want assistance then ask for it civilly and we will try to help you.  Post your issue and contact information here.  To date I have no clue what your issue is.  Lets settle this now rather than go round and round.  
2015-9-1
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-9-1 18:55
Love if you continue to post multiple threads with the same rant, I will remove them and then ban yo ...

I had to post in multiple threads to try and get someone's attention.

You actually responded to my original post which I posted 8/4/15.  The post stated my contact info, that I emailed your company at us.support@dji.com, that I also submitted my info and issue via your webpage, and in the post the actual email I sent.

You responded to me 3 days later and you notified me that it takes 24-48 hours and you asked me to post my issue.  No mention of an email change.  I responded to you stating that it had been more than 48 hours.  I stated I already did post my issue and asked where else would you like me to post.  You never responded for a week.  Then my post was deleted (http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid190738).  It still is deleted.

Perhaps if you actually read my post, you would have seen that it had been more than 48 hours and I did post my issue.  Perhaps even told me there has been an email change.   But then maybe the email change is more recent.
2015-9-8
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-9-1 18:55
Love if you continue to post multiple threads with the same rant, I will remove them and then ban yo ...

You are the one going round and round!  You are the one who lost track of my post/issue and never followed up. And I did ask for help civilly.  You just gave my a generic wait 24-48 hours and post your info and issue.  I did!  You didn't follow up and now the thread is deleted/being audited.  That is why I ended up posting up more threads.  I am not the one to be blamed here...
2015-9-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

At the time I responded to you, the email has not been changed.  I wish I had the time to follow up personally to every service issue.  I don't.  I have to let those people do their job.  I do intervene in extraordinary situations when I can.  Many times, I cannot.  I am sorry that you feel that I let you personally down.  That was not my intent.  
2015-9-8
Use props
drpower
New

Canada

Some people think their problem is a priority for others. Wait in line, be patient and more importantly, be polite, results more often will be better than if you are trying to bully those that can help you.
2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules