Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TAHOE_ED, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
883 4 2015-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milcorsi
lvl.1

United States

On 07/23/2015 I received my DJI Phantom 3 Advanced in the mail which was ordered directly from the DJI Website (Order # 001129045251). During the first several days, I noticed that one of the front engines was extremely hot after flight, so hot that I had to wait about 5-15 minutes for the engine to cool off so I could remove the propeller. On 07/28/2015, I spoke with a DJI representative who informed me that this was not normal and advised me send the product back for an exchange. I specifically asked the representative if it would be repaired or exchanged, at which he replied stating that it would be exchanged for a brand new one. I asked how long it would be before I would receive my new Phantom 3. I was advised by the representative that it would be no later then 7-10 business days upon receiving the defective one before I would receive my new Phantom 3. On 07/29/2015, I received my shipping label and exchange report from the DJI Technology
Zendesk, which provided request number (183058). On 07/30/2015, first thing in the morning, I shipped my Phantom 3. On 08/03/2015 at 9:55 am PST, I was notified that the package was delivered to your facility. On 08/17/2015, exactly 10 business days after the delivery of my Phantom to your facility, I heard no updates. I contacted the support line which I was very disappointed with. I called every 30 seconds for 3 hours, each time I was prompt by an automated machine that all lines were busy. Instead of being placed on hold, I was advised to call back another time, at which time the call was disconnected. Upon finally speaking with a representative, he looked up my information and was unable to provide me with any information regarding my exchange, other then it had not yet been processed and that it may be processed in the next couple days.

As of today, it’s been 16 business days. I have not received my new product or been informed of any updates. I spent $1,500 for the bundle and expected to be assisted much better then I have been, It`s not like I caused the damage in an accident, as you will see by looking at the flight history. It was simply a defect on DJI`s part. DJI normally makes a great product, but I feel when it comes to Customer Service, there isn’t any. I’ve lost money which I had guaranteed customers of aerial photographs of four Wedding Ceremonies, which is a loss of $800.00. This is despicable and irresponsible on DJI`s part. I would prefer to speak with a manager at this point to figure out what is going on. I’m a polite and responsible person, but I feel im not getting anywhere.
2015-8-28
Use props
Milcorsi
lvl.1

United States

The was the email I sent to DJI.
2015-8-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure why the representative would have told you 7-10 business days.  I don't see that in the notes or anything emailed to you.  I will follow up with DJI and see what the current status is.
2015-9-1
Use props
Milcorsi
lvl.1

United States

I spoke with a DJI Rep the other day. He was unable to provide me ANY updated information.
2015-9-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have escalated to the Phantom CS manager.  I will let you know his response or DJI will contact you.
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules