Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gain and expo tunning problem
1279 8 2015-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adam.hube
New

Poland

Dear All,

I have a problem with adjusting the gain and expo.
I try to change the parameter of rudder response from default 0,40 to minumum 0,30 to get a smoother camera recording.
But the change of this parameter is NOT SAVED in the app.
I change it from 0,40 to 0,30, go the screen back, and when I go again the parameter in not changed...

What i do wrong?

Please advise.

Adam
2015-9-6
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you got the phantom & controller turned on?
2015-9-6
Use props
adam.hube
New

Poland

dopeytree Posted at 2015-9-7 01:33
Have you got the phantom & controller turned on?

Yes. The Phantom and controller is on. I will try to contact the dji chat help. Ada
2015-9-6
Use props
andreneradil
New

Brazil

Dear Adam,

I have the same problem. Have you already the solution?

Andre
2015-10-11
Use props
EditorPO
lvl.1

Slovakia

i have the same problem, solved?
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, what is your aircraft type and APP version?  We've added this function for a long time.  All of the settings are saved in the flight control of aircraft, you need to conect the APP with the aircraft and RC to check if the values returned to your previous settings. What's more, a firmware update will reset all the settings to default, so please check the settings after every firmware update.If the problem persist even if you've connected the aircraft with APP, please provide your aircraft type, mobile device type, android system version , and aircraft firmware version.  Thanks.
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

EditorPO Posted at 2015-12-2 06:23
i have the same problem, solved?

Hi ,
  I've tested that using an  Ipad mini 4 , Phantom3 standard with the latest version firmware And the Phantom3 Pro/Adv are also tested , still no problem .
The data will return to the default everytime after the upgrade . So you'll have to set the data by yourself . And even if you've changed the settings your app will also show the default values when it's not connected to a working aircraft .
2015-12-3
Use props
EditorPO
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-4 04:40
Hi ,
  I've tested that using an  Ipad mini 4 , Phantom3 standard with the latest version firmware  ...

After updating Phantom, RC and app is problem solved. Thanks
2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

EditorPO Posted at 2015-12-8 03:22
After updating Phantom, RC and app is problem solved. Thanks

Glad to hear that !
2015-12-8
Use props
Advanced