Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What Happens if.... signal lost- follow me mode
1907 2 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bahamasboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this...   If signal is lost during follow me mode...what does the phantom do?   I've seen several videos of people driving through heavy trees (strong possiblity for loss), driving with the controller inside their car with them forcing signal through the roof of the car (cuts down signal to the phantom) or driving so fast that the phantom can't keep up (another strong possbiltiy for signal loss).   People have been pretty risky so far and I haven't seen an "Fails".    Since it's constantly updating a Home Point, and that's where it's flying to, it would seem that it could land in the middle of a road.   OR is there a set true "HOME POINT" so that it would try to go back to the original take off point?

Thoughts??  
2015-9-7
Use props
cuc4
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I just wonder why DJI did not reply this question. I found in the web and could not sure the official answer.
2015-9-20
Use props
S19910
New

Belgium

cuc4@msn.com Posted at 2015-9-21 06:27
I just wonder why DJI did not reply this question. I found in the web and could not sure the officia ...

any news on this topic ?  Thx.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules