Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOC Greyed out.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toppuntawong
New
Thailand

I am having a problem with my Phantom 3, after update of the firmware 1.4.xxxx the IOC button on the DJI GO app is greyed out and cannot be enable.
Does any of you guys know the solution?

Thanks!
2015-9-7
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

just enable the multi flight mode and then use the toggle mode switch to go between p-gps, atti and the f mode which gives u the 4 new modes. forget the greyed out ioc. same on everyones
2015-9-7
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's easier to just flip the PAF switch to "F". The DJI GO app will prompt you to enable Multiple Flight Mode if needed.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-9-7
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha toppuntawong,

Are you using an Android device?  If so, you will have to disable the "Multiple Flight Mode" before you start up the P3 and make sure the PAF toggle is in the "P" position.  Then when you are in the air, you switch to the "F" position and quickly - emphasis on "quickly", apply (or whatever) the question to enable "Multiple Flight Mode".  If you are not fast enough, you have to start over.  Then the 5 options will display.

The grayed out IOC is linked to the "Multiple Flight Mode" switch but with Android devices managing it is touchy.  I have seen the "Multiple Flight Mode" switch move to enable and the grayed out IOC switch move at the same time.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-9-11
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

If the problem is solved, you are one of the lucky ones.  For Android users, we are still having problems and hoping for a DJI firmware update.  None of the suggestions above worked for me today and I only wrote them two days ago!  My apologies for getting hopes up.  This is bigger than fixes and work-arounds.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-9-12
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

time to move to Apple I guess...
2015-9-13
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-9-14 01:25

wont be soon enough
2015-9-13
Use props
Neutrocuted
New

United States

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-9-13 12:25

I'd rather chew my arm off.
2015-9-29
Use props
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

Neutrocuted Posted at 2015-9-29 18:03

Salt and pepper with that?
2015-9-29
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-9-29
Use props
boxerman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

why do you think they name it android anyway?
2015-9-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Neutrocuted Posted at 2015-9-29 19:03

Sounds like a Coyote Date. Wake up from a one nights stand, her laying next to you, your arm under her head and soon realize you'd rather chew your own arm off than wake her up. Yelp help . . .

RedHotPoker
2015-9-29
Use props
doug.dougjohnso
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-9-29 21:58
Sounds like a Coyote Date. Wake up from a one nights stand, her laying next to you, your arm under ...

"Sounds like a Coyote Date."

Or a trip to the Apple store.
2015-10-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Apple employees, yeah, they may be a freaky bunch, but they don't 'bite', too hard. . . ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-10-22
Use props
pm07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13104 ft
South Africa

Just Got my P3 Pro
I updated the aircraft as soon as i got it.
IOC Mode still seems to be locked after updating.

Aircraft 1.4.10
RC 1.4.30
DJI GO v2.4.1
Iphone 6 plus version  software 9.1

Any help on that?
2015-11-19
Use props
todor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2192221 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

pm07 Posted at 2015-11-19 10:31
Just Got my P3 Pro
I updated the aircraft as soon as i got it.
IOC Mode still seems to be locked aft ...

Hey there, just read the fourth post of Cetaman where he explain how the IOC mode can be activated using your remote controller "PAF" switch.
Once you change the modes from P trough A and then F the DJI GO app will ask you to enable the IOC modes.

Also, please check your failsafe altitude in the DJI GO app to be sure that your aircraft should go back (if it's needed) to you in a safety way.
2015-11-19
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180 ft
Philippines

i have a Samsung J7 and i cannot get ioc to turn on with  in f mode i just get a message saying cannot connect to ioc module
2015-12-9
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

I Have a Phantom 3 advance i cannot get intelligent flight modes to work in DJI go app i take  aircraft to about 15 metre and 20 meter distance with good gps signal when i switch to f mode it connects to the modes i select follow me , says do i wish to connect to intelligent flight mode i say yes it then says cannot connect to imu module  i have the latest firmware and have calibrated the imu i am using android phone samsung j7 will latest lollipop installed all other modes in p gps and atti work fine
2015-12-9
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

Cetaman Posted at 2015-9-13 14:33
Aloha,

If the problem is solved, you are one of the lucky ones.  For Android users, we are sti ...

I Have a Phantom 3 advance i cannot get intelligent flight modes to work in DJI go app i take  aircraft to about 15 metre and 20 meter distance with good gps signal when i switch to f mode it connects to the modes i select follow me , says do i wish to connect to intelligent flight mode i say yes it then says cannot connect to imu module  i have the latest firmware and have calibrated the imu i am using android phone samsung j7 will latest lollipop installed all other modes in p gps and atti work fine
2015-12-9
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

davidnorrington Posted at 2015-12-9 19:38
I Have a Phantom 3 advance i cannot get intelligent flight modes to work in DJI go app i take  air ...

Aloha David,

While your P3 is warming up, go to the sensors option and find the IMU calibration option.  To the left is the test IMU status (or something like that).  Test the IMU status.  What does it say?  Another question that comes up is does your device have GPS and is it enabled?  "Follow Me" requires that the GPS be enabled on the tablet or phone when using Follow Me.  Can you use the other IOC options?  Have you tried Point of Interest?

You are probably aware that your Samsung J7 is a non-compliant Android device.  Having the latest Android OS can be a hindrance under these conditions because DJi has not had a chance to test the new OS well enough.  Have you tried any other devices?

In spite of all that, I have been able to make my own non-compliant Android fly the IOC options.  Before turning on my P3, I would disable "Multiple Flight Modes".  Then when I toggled the PAF switch, it would ask if I wanted to enable Multiple Flight Modes.  I would say yes and then it would display the five modes.  But, the Multiple Flight Modes had to be disabled before turning on the P3.

Now, with the latest updates, everything works as it should for me and I do not have to do the extra actions.  Hope this works!  Let me know how it goes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-10
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

Cetaman Posted at 2015-12-10 17:30
Aloha David,

While your P3 is warming up, go to the sensors option and find the IMU calibrat ...

Thanks for your reply
The p3 is all warmed up have calibrated imu have at least 19 gps satelites enabled and flight in P-gps mode is very stable and works well . i have also tried it on dji go ultimate app with exactly the same results .
i have also tried in my wifes samsung tab 4 with android 4.2.2 the android app DJI recommend exactly same result .so it looks like i have to buy an ios device from apple all the f- mode functions exactly the same none work
2015-12-10
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

Cetaman Posted at 2015-12-10 17:30
Aloha David,

While your P3 is warming up, go to the sensors option and find the IMU calibrat ...

Thanks i will try starting the app with the flight options turned off tomorrow  and let you know many thanks
2015-12-10
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

HermosaDrones Posted at 2015-9-14 01:25

I have just purchased an android app well thought out in every respect litchi  lovely programme all the tests perfect and every mode works so until DJI solve their android app issues im gone
2015-12-10
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

davidnorrington Posted at 2015-12-11 01:26
I have just purchased an android app well thought out in every respect litchi  lovely programme al ...

Litchi is an excellent app for flying.  I have two android devices that I use exclusively for flying.  A Note 4 that has the DJI Go app which is used for calibrations, updates, set-up, etc. and an Nvidia Shield (new version) that has Litchi installed and is used for flying.  That is all these devices are used for and both work fine.  All flight modes are available on both, but Litchi is just a better flight platform IMO.
2015-12-11
Use props
davidnorrington
lvl.2
Philippines

nrgwise Posted at 2015-12-11 20:44
Litchi is an excellent app for flying.  I have two android devices that I use exclusively for flyi ...

Litchi is an excellent app for flying.  I have two android devices that I use exclusively for flying.  A Note 4 that has the DJI Go app which is used for calibrations, updates, set-up, etc. and an Nvidia Shield (new version) that has Litchi installed and is used for flying.  That is all these devices are used for and both work fine.  All flight modes are available on both, but Litchi is just a better flight platform IMO.

Like you i still have the dji go app installed for updates and imu calibrating ,I too think the app is so good for android user anyway, so will be sticking with it until at least dji get the Android platform sorted out I use my Samsung Galaxy J7 which has an octcore proccessor and works beautifully never crashed once, all the intellegent flight mode work on Litchie
2015-12-11
Use props
reuben
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Same here guys... Multiple flight slider green, but IOC greyed :-/ Have all the updates firmware + GO
2016-1-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Neutrocuted Posted at 2015-9-29 18:03

Said it before, and I'll repeat myself... On a Coyote ugly date... You wake up, and your arm is under her neck.
You would rather chew off your own arm than to inadvertently awaken the beast... Hahaha
Personally, I never went to sleep with an ugly date, but I have woke up with a few... ;-)
Once you go Apple, you will never return to mediocrity=Android.

RedHotPoker

2016-1-31
Use props
DNR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1689478 ft
United States

Is it correct to say that the "Enable IOC" switch on the DJI Go App is essentially defunct, at least for Android devices and is not needed to enable IOC?

I can enable all the flight modes and they seem to work fine by switching on "Multiple Flight Modes" and switching the S1 toggle into the down position. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. It just seems curious that it is dimmed out.

Any insights appreciated.
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules