Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

leemann@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-14 04:39
Thanks Ed there is no mixing that I can tell.  Its not written into the firmware like that? like how ...

It is on the list.
2015-3-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

leemann@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-14 05:14
So I am seeing when the Futaba becomes disconnected enters failsafe, while watching the 5D HD assi ...

Can you attach a screen shot of what you are seeing?
2015-3-13
Use props
leemann
lvl.2

Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-14 04:15
Check to make sure that you have no mixing on any channels.  Also to get the camera to point strai ...

Hi Ed I sent you an email with photos and a short video
2015-3-14
Use props
jjd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11250 ft
South Africa

Well, here I am in late September in South Africa after setting up my S1000+, Lightbridge, Zenmuse Z15 5D III and, after updating the Zenmuse firmware to the so-called latest settings, it goes hysterical (much like I feel now) rolling violently from side to side hitting its maximum roll position on either side. If I level it perfectly, it tilts forwards and backwards violently. This cannot be right and I see similar things in other posts in other forums earlier.  

Initially, before the update, I found the gimbal appeared to do what looked like a proper start-up orientation exercise, stopped, and then commenced a very slow panning and tilting exercise so that it ground to a stop at a full 45-degree tilted/panned position.   But that's history.

Is there any light at the end of this disappointing and very expensive tunnel? I have been very supportive of DJI before this but I fear this could change shortly.

Here's a 15-sec video of what happens. Terrifying.

2015-9-24
Use props
kordufanii
New

United Arab Emirates

hello I'm using A3 with zenmuse z15-markiii connected with Lightbridge 2 , all the connection are clearly  correct , my only problem is that I cant get any image in the Dji Go app I've tried the gopro cam connected to the Lightbridge directly as a fpv and it successfully appeared in the app . I need a solution for the image coming through the gimbal ,,, please help me asap
2017-4-17
Use props
fans55a6f100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49774 ft
Sweden

kordufanii Posted at 2017-4-17 03:40
hello I'm using A3 with zenmuse z15-markiii connected with Lightbridge 2 , all the connection are clearly  correct , my only problem is that I cant get any image in the Dji Go app I've tried the gopro cam connected to the Lightbridge directly as a fpv and it successfully appeared in the app . I need a solution for the image coming through the gimbal ,,, please help me asap

Hi!

I have same issue with A2 / Z15-5D HD / LB2 . No Picture through gimbal, All systems updated and HD  enabled on gimbal and EXT set to 100% in APP.

On the gimbal i have Green solid light , no matter if Cable is connected to camera or not.

Whats going on??
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules