H3-3D horizon drift and buzzing motors
2342 1 2014-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hobiehawkrc
lvl.2
United States

I've been having terrible horizon drift problems and after reviewing video from months ago it looks like I've always had problems but with my new non-fisheye lens it is much more apparent.

I've got all the latest updates, but to no avail....
I should also mention my motors have recently started buzzing - sometimes so bad it takes several re-boots to get it to stop. It also causes severe degedation of my downlink signal.... however, my horizon drift problems go back way prior to this new issue.

I am EXTREMELY reluctant to send it back to DJI because this is a somewhat rare version 1 with the rear port instead of the side port ribbon.... I really want the SAME gimbal back, just working.

Anyone else having horizon drift issues?

DJI: This is still under warranty, your recommendation please? Will I get the same gimbal back, or a replacement?

Below is some video:
http://youtu.be/6BNpL5dKp60

2014-12-13
Use props
vincenzo.arnone
lvl.1

Italy

Hello I have the same problem but from day 1. I believe this a a true product defect.

The dealer from which I have purchased it said that his is  normal but I believe this is not normal and I would like to get it replaced under warranty. Any opinions are welcom

In my case the noise is happening only when the Ginball is perfectly straight on the horizon

See the video

2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules