A2 yellow flashing/no motor start
5120 11 2014-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roberttomkins
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all
I'm having yet another problem with the A2 stabilisation system on my s1000+. I have calibrated the compass several times and the system appears to be working ok. However when started up/after compass calibration the LED flashes Yellow several times in quick succesion and this repeats itself continuously. every now and again the flashing will pause to tell me whether or not the sticks on the controller are centered before going back to the yellow flashing. I'm pretty sure this means that the system is just warming up however I left it alone for 15 minutes and it was still flashing.. obviously this also means I can't start up the motors either.
Do I just need to give it more time, or is there something I need to do?

Thank you
Rob

2014-12-15
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

According to the manual, there's no warm up flashing pattern. I think your indicators are sending another information.
how many times do you mean 'several'? If twice a time, it is the controller not in center as you mentioned.
On this condition, the RC shall be re-calibrated otherwise the flight controller won't start the motor once it detects the tunnels are not centered.
2014-12-16
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like failsafe.. Please connect to assistant and post a screen shot.
2014-12-17
Use props
roberttomkins
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for replying. Here's the screenshot of the software:
Assisstant.jpg
2014-12-17
Use props
roberttomkins
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-12-18 00:18
Sounds like failsafe.. Please connect to assistant and post a screen shot.

Cheers for replying, I uploaded a screenshot of the software in the thread
2014-12-19
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post a screen shot of your mod values?

2014-12-19
Use props
roberttomkins
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-12-20 08:45
Can you post a screen shot of your mod values?

Mod values.jpg

Here're the mod values

2014-12-20
Use props
airport
lvl.1

Australia

Rob, I have the same problem and put it down to first alert on voltage that is set at 22 Volt,  but my battery is fully charged,  and my IOSD is showing it in failsafe mode  Grrr,,,   I'm lost...   never had any probs with the Naza V2
2015-4-28
Use props
HMArnold.msn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

You sure you're not near an airport or prohibited airspace that would cause the yellow flash combination that this guy had?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

If the link doesn't work it was labeled "A2 Drifting, The Saga Continues"

2015-4-29
Use props
airport
lvl.1

Australia

I found what the problem was with the yellow flashing LED  on the A2 FC, as someone suggested it might be  flight limits, went more into it and  took my S1000 for a drive 20 Km from our International airport , turned on the A2 FC and the yellow flashing had stopped, the I drove to and area close to the Airport and turned on the A2 FC and the LED turned red, as per manual. if you live  or want to fly close to airports these are the LED signs you will get.
2015-5-2
Use props
tim.ingram
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have Just bought a NAZA M V2 and installed it onto my F450 quad. I've followed the manual's recommendations and followed the routines on pages from 7 to 9 and upgraded the MC firmware to 4.06.  The problem I has is that I get the normal LED flashing at the start-up sequence then finishes with a fast flashing yellow LED which goes on for ever and can't get the motors to start! I've read many posts about this flashing yellow LED and see that it could be a number of reasons why it's flashing, one being: TX lost, which it can't be because when connected into the PC assistant software I can see all the A,E,T and R moving correctly. it could be battery voltage or warning levels which i've checked and are within limits.. I have seen on the DJI FAQ that it may be GPS no connected, but can't see how to test this. obviously the plug is connected into the PMU which is connected to the MC. the assistant software in the upgrade screen does show the GPS loader as '-.-.-' and the hardware ID is 6.1.1.1 and the Firmware as 6.0.1.2 so not sure if that is telling me there is a fault or not? under the tools screen and IMU Calibration, i see the X, Y and Z numbers a bit erratic and wonder if this is a fault? here's a screen shot of the IMU Calibration screen:

I'd appriciate anybody's help.

2015-8-29
Use props
jeffnz1
New

New Zealand

tim.ingram@mari Posted at 2015-8-29 10:29
Hi I have Just bought a NAZA M V2 and installed it onto my F450 quad. I've followed the manual's recommendations and followed the routines on pages from 7 to 9 and upgraded the MC firmware to 4.06.  The problem I has is that I get the normal LED flashing at the start-up sequence then finishes with a fast flashing yellow LED which goes on for ever and can't get the motors to start! I've read many posts about this flashing yellow LED and see that it could be a number of reasons why it's flashing, one being: TX lost, which it can't be because when connected into the PC assistant software I can see all the A,E,T and R moving correctly. it could be battery voltage or warning levels which i've checked and are within limits.. I have seen on the DJI FAQ that it may be GPS no connected, but can't see how to test this. obviously the plug is connected into the PMU which is connected to the MC. the assistant software in the upgrade screen does show the GPS loader as '-.-.-' and the hardware ID is 6.1.1.1 and the Firmware as 6.0.1.2 so not sure if that is telling me there is a fault or not? under the tools screen and IMU Calibration, i see the X, Y and Z numbers a bit erratic and wonder if this is a fault? here's a screen shot of the IMU Calibration screen:
[view_image]
I'd appriciate anybody's help.

Hi Did you get this sorted?  Im having the same issue  J
2017-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules