Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery is above 75% but is not turning the drone on!!
975 6 2015-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kingk110
lvl.1

Lebanon

My battery was used only one time and made a problem after that first use.
I was trying to fly the drone indoor but it was too difficult after it hit the wall I held it in my hand and pressed the land safe button so the drone turned off.
I tried to turn it again but it didn't I worried that my new drone was crashed I tried another battery and worked well.
Now the battery that was with the drone in box will not turn the drone on although it is above 75% when the check button is pressed the 4th led will start blinking and other 3 leds light normally.
When this battery is placed on charger, the 1st led will light then all leds will follow each other and when the 4th one lights, all the leds and the power button led will turn off and this scenario will continue to happend each 4 seconds approximately.
I checked the lifetime of the battery and it is 100% .
Any help please? Did I loose the battery or what should I do?
2015-10-2
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did the battery eject when the craft crashed? Can you see any damage to the battery?
2015-10-2
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did the battery eject when the craft crashed? Can you see any damage to the battery?
2015-10-2
Use props
kingk110
lvl.1

Lebanon

No there was no damage to the battery. I remeber that I tried to remove the battery or turn it off in order to stop the drone because it was very powerfull but after that I press the land button on the controller and it turned off.
2015-10-2
Use props
sp.thanos
lvl.1

Greece

i also had this problem, and i solve it. You are all gonna freak out with the reason for that.
2015-10-2
Use props
sp.thanos
lvl.1

Greece

That was my battery fail. http://youtu.be/nkz_P4OscUw
2015-10-2
Use props
sp.thanos
lvl.1

Greece

there is another video on my channel, that shows the reaction of the p3 with that battery.I will Start a new thread explain everything now.
2015-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules