Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NAZA m V2 4.04 Update firmware failed
13097 11 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dpareja
New

Spain

Yestarday I tried to update  the firmware to 4.04 and the process ended with an error message.
Now I do not get to connect to the NAZA again and the engines are beeping constantly
Please is there a method to restore the NAZA to Update to the new firmware?.

Thanks a lot.

2015-10-6
Use props
knarfboy
First Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Use a servo cable, bridge F1 and F2 port. (Hard reset)

power the NAZA on, ignore beep.

Use assistant v2.4 and update to Firmware 4.06 (not 4.04,has bug's).

After update remove the servo cable and power off.

Works now!
2015-10-6
Use props
mckevin.castill
New

Philippines

Can somebody help me please. I think my naza m lite (w/o gps module) got bricked because of failed firmware upgrade. (fw 4.04)

I already tried shorting f1 & f2 for hard reset (based from youtube tutorials), but nothing happens, the software assistant cannot detect it anymore.

Do I need to buy gps module for Hard reset to work?

Thanks.
2015-10-26
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

No need GPS module to reset. Was the software detecting your naza before the upgrade?
Make sure you run the correct software. It says Naza-M Lite on top.
2015-10-28
Use props
z_jaydevil
New

Philippines

Same problem with my naza, my computer can not detect it also.. Is there already a solution for this?
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

z_jaydevil@yaho Posted at 2016-1-19 10:22
Same problem with my naza, my computer can not detect it also.. Is there already a solution for this ...

Please delete the naza software.  Download and install the DJI drivers first and only then install the naza software , power up your drone and connect it to the computer through the LED module.
2016-1-18
Use props
akatm7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6670 ft

This article tells you how to get your DJI product to be recognized by Windows. http://flitetest.com/articles/dji-naza-m-windows-10 DJI's drivers are outdated or not digitally signed and Windows basically blocks DJI's driver install and does its own thing. I know it says for Windows 10, but the process is basically universal across Windows OS. It is really unfortunate as I had built a Tarot 680 Pro this Christmas and was not able to fly it for 2 months due to being unable to figure out how to install the driver. DJI's drivers expired this Christmas (2015-2016) and the issue was relatively new at the time, so I was out of luck until I saw this, I ended up using a school mac to originally set it up as it worked on a mac for whatever reason, but I got it working with my home computer the other day by following that article, and it worked, so I could configure a little bit better. Give it a shot. I hope it helps, I went through a lot of frustration because I could not figure out why my s*** was not being recognized at all.
2016-5-31
Use props
jack_kilmurray
lvl.1

United Kingdom

knarfboy Posted at 2015-10-7 00:58
Use a servo cable, bridge F1 and F2 port. (Hard reset)

power the NAZA on, ignore beep.

Guys, can you list a link for Firmware 4.06 please? I have had problems with 4.04 too but I do not see it on the DJI website. Thanks in advance. - Jack
2016-10-17
Use props
jack_kilmurray
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jack_kilmurray@ Posted at 2016-10-17 22:39
Guys, can you list a link for Firmware 4.06 please? I have had problems with 4.04 too but I do not ...

Found 4.06 - it is now on the main DJI website. Thanks anyway - Jack
2016-10-18
Use props
fans3e130f62
New

Thailand

jack_kilmurray@ Posted at 2016-10-18 11:32
Found 4.06 - it is now on the main DJI website. Thanks anyway - Jack

where is it. can you provide a link
2017-5-6
Use props
djiuser_tmPuYBjGKYjV
New

United Kingdom

fans3e130f62 Posted at 2017-5-6 18:58
where is it. can you provide a link

I have a Naza M v2.
My PC  (Win 7) says 'Unable to connect to device' I have tried all the usual things like linking F1 and F2 etc.

Is there anything else I can try to enable the bricked controller to connect to the computer's USB port?
2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_tmPuYBjGKYjV
New

United Kingdom

I have a Naza M v2.
My PC  (Win 7) says 'Unable to connect to device' I have tried all the usual things like linking F1 and F2 etc.

Is there anything else I can try to enable the bricked controller to connect to the computer's USB port?
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules