Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beeping
850 8 2015-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Björn.dahl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 501991 ft

Sweden

i,v hade a crach with My phantome avancerad.camera working,but when I turn it on ,starta beeping.What is that?
battery fully charged.
Björn
2015-10-11
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

When I I start the app on the IPad I don,t se theres any voltage at all?
2015-10-11
Use props
jag01usn
lvl.4
United States

I had no show of voltage and no showing of IMU readings after my crash. Loud beeping all the time. Tried redoing the firmware. It showed the gimbal changing from green to red led but no success. Sent it in for repair. It turned out to be a problem with the main board in the Phantom.  DJI replaced the board all is well.
2015-10-11
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

Ok!
I testet My battery nog with à voltage meeter and IT,s whas empty.the indicators on the battery whas all green.?
However I orderd à new battery,mayby IT gone Broken when crashing.
So arter loading it,all green indicators whent green,put in in the copter,put it on,the camera,whent green and ok,but beeping.but no voltage showing in voltmeeter.
2015-10-11
Use props
tmygun1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post a screenshot of what you see in the DJI go app when you turn on the P3?
2015-10-12
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

Hello,Got My Phone at Got à pic,tryed to send IT here.
i,ll talked to à Guy in My country sweden,and he sad that mayby,-on the battery is à connector that communicates the status,he Belived that something whas Broken.however I orderd a new battery,IF that not works,I Got a place where the can fix IT.
Best regards fr Björn
2015-10-12
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Phantom is telling you that something is wrong. Go through the settings and see what is abnormal. You can also check your battery in the program for voltage etc. Do a recalibrate on the IMU. If the crash was hard, something may have been knocked out of spec.
2015-10-12
Use props
Flyhigh7887
lvl.4

Sweden

Björn.dahl Posted at 2015-10-12 18:44
Hello,Got My Phone at Got à pic,tryed to send IT here.
i,ll talked to à Guy in My country sweden,a ...

hej Björn,

Where are you in Sweden? If you are near to Stockholm I can try to assist you if you'd like.
2015-10-13
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

i,m in Borås.
Nice to contact me!
when The copter whas in the air,and flew abort 300m.I heard the engins stopped.when I found it,upside down,no damage,but the battery whas slitly out.so my idea,whas that I didnt pusched the battery allway
in.mayby?when I now bought a new battery pusched IT in,same noise.no batterycapasaty in the iPad shown.but I can se camera working.but not the normal proced as normal with warming up etc.
Can I reastart the copter anyway?
Regards Björn
2015-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules