Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Callibrate
1173 5 2015-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Björn.dahl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 501991 ft

Sweden

if i callibrate,I,v seen a youtubemove that you connect copter with you,re computer.And then have installed a app in you,re computer,click on that and start,but where do I get that app?
2015-10-14
Use props
Westside Osprey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95915 ft
United States

That is the old way with Naza and older Phantoms.

The App has now taken over all the "assistant" SW functions. It is much easier to use and faster. In the past it was a bit of a pain. You had one assistant for the Controller (Naza)  one for the Gimbal (Zenmuse) and one for the Video DownLink (light bridge or or 5.8GHz DJI downlink.

So this is a big improvement.

I don't think the P3 MRs can use the old assistant software any more, correct me if I am wrong about this please.
2015-10-14
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

i,ve  open the app Dji.saw a film in youtube.understands how IT works.but I can,t change anything there,seems that after the.crasch IT,s broken
2015-10-14
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Björn.dahl Posted at 2015-10-14 19:35
i,ve  open the app Dji.saw a film in youtube.understands how IT works.but I can,t change anything th ...

Hej Björn!

Check this article out

http://help.coptershop.com/hc/en ... 3-or-DJI-Inspire-1-
2015-10-17
Use props
JerEl
lvl.3

Poland

Björn.dahl Posted at 2015-10-14 13:35
i,ve  open the app Dji.saw a film in youtube.understands how IT works.but I can,t change anything th ...

"i,ve  open the app Dji.saw a film in youtube.understands how IT works.but I can,t change anything there,seems that after the.crasch IT,s broken"

Are saying you had a "crash" and now you can't change anything in DJI GO app?  Sounds like you need to send it back to DJI for repair but before you do make sure your phone/tablet device and controller are connected to your Phantom.  Locate the receiver LED on the Phantom and see if it's green.  If not you can try to reconnect it to your controller.  Look in the manual for instructions.
2015-10-17
Use props
Björn.dahl
lvl.3

Sweden

IT,s on way to repair.,
I,ll think that I didn,t pusched the battery allway in.so IT slipt,out in the air.stupid me!
2015-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules