Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Official DJI Groups on FaceBook ~ Updated!!
9824 34 2015-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi everyone,

If you have a Facebook account and want to meet other helpful and enthusistic DJI users, we have several official owners groups on Facebook that are run by DJI. We've added a couple more within the last several months. Feel free to join!

•Official DJI Owners Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dji.owners/

•DJI X5/X5R/XT Series Owners Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/887175108034810/

NEW GROUPS!

•DJI Matrice 600 Owners Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MATRICE600/

•DJI Phantom 4 Owners Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PHANT4

Also, feel free to like and message us on our support page if you need help or have any questions:https://www.facebook.com/DJISupport

OPENING1.jpg

2015-10-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Whatever we post on facebook is always posted on a forum as well, so our forum users are not missing our new posts{:3_52:}
2015-11-27
Use props
ke-now
lvl.4
Australia

I'm not on Facebook so I hope whatever information you post there is also available on your website or this forum?

2015-10-26
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

No one asked for this.

No matter in which forum I only have seen negative comments about DJI GO blowing up with social media crap and unwanted advertisements no one wants.

Its just typical chinese thinking that they will grow bumping their app and everything full with social media. In most cases only facebook itself will profit.
2015-10-26
Use props
bill
lvl.4

United States

Wow - negative much????

I think a FB Group is a nice addition and..... wait for it......

THANK YOU DJI for an awesome unit and now a great FB Group
2015-10-26
Use props
Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 750922 ft
United Kingdom

Oh I don't know - "manor" - we have had some "Downton" moments. :-)

Paul
2015-10-26
Use props
Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 750922 ft
United Kingdom

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-10-26 16:43
Wow - negative much????

I agree that DJI have produced some brilliant equipment.

I have over 200 flights with the Inspire and many more with a P2V+3 with no incidents, signal loss or update issues.

But honestly Facebook will just get full of un-searchable posts of little interest to most folks.

Paul
2015-10-26
Use props
bill
lvl.4

United States

Respectfully disagree. I don't think that FB is intended to replace the forum as a source of information, rather to add to it.  
2015-10-26
Use props
Michael M
First Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

seriously if you put ads in your go app i will drop my controller and walk away
2015-10-26
Use props
adriansmessages
lvl.1

United States

I like this idea. I hope it works well. I have not had any negative incidents with the DJI GO app, at all.
2015-10-27
Use props
Michael M
First Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-27 02:19
There already are.

I am sick of having to go through ads for their products in order to get to th ...

Yeah its pretty annoying. I thought they meant ads like pop ups for other apps.. no matter what you do or jow much you spend, they always want you to spend more more more. Spent 4k on an inspire pro? Here are some ads for more overpriced stuff
2015-10-27
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
First Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

For a major corporation, typos are utterly embarrassing.
2015-10-27
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
First Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey DJI, when I want to boot up DJI GO and my P3P is sitting on the pad burning thru battery time, I want to fly, not waste time trying to figure out how to get thru all the crappy ads and get to the app. Really would appreciate it if you got rid of the ads. Thanks.
2015-10-27
Use props
petevandra
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-10-27 03:13
Wow - negative much????

I'm with you Bill
2015-10-28
Use props
Zdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-10-26 13:43
Respectfully disagree. I don't think that FB is intended to replace the forum as a source of informa ...

Hope so.  I'm so tired of all the negative crap on the forum.  Sometimes you have to filter through so much crap to find good info.
2015-10-28
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-27 02:19
There already are.

I am sick of having to go through ads for their products in order to get to th ...

I agree 100%.

I haven't had an emergency situation, but it will probably happen somewhere along the line where you are in flight and switching from a third party app back to the Go app and you need to get there quickly and lose precious seconds getting there.
2015-10-29
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guys, Your comments have been noted.  The FB Owners Group has been a huge success.  We have over 2000 members in less than a week.  The impact on the Support thread has been tremendous.  We have almost 2000 likes this week alone and 14000 post reach.  We have been going non-stop there.  Terry, Tim and Dave are here to help you.  We are excited to improve your experience on the DJI Forum as well.  Our goal is to provide our users multiple avenues to reach us.  
2015-10-31
Use props
acenothing
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Machoman Posted at 2015-10-26 03:44
No one asked for this.

No matter in which forum I only have seen negative comments about DJI GO blo ...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????  You do not need to sign up on their FB page.  Leave that to others and you go back to your rotary phone and yellow pages to find thinks.

2015-11-2
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

Facebook is for teenage girls who type in all caps.   Seriously.
If you spend much time on facebook......grow the F up !
And I agree with the above posts on the annoying advertising in the GO APP.
It is inappropriate there.
People pay a lot of money for these Phantoms and forcing them to view advertising before they can use the product they paid for is insulting.
All these bad decisions, combined with frequent defective product and slow, poor service will lead many to look much harder at a competitive product next time.    Or move on from this hobby.

Finally, if DJI was unable to adequately assist it's customer base at it's own website / forum, I doubt that dividing it's resources and spreading content among multiple internet platforms is going to magically fix or significantly improve anything.

NOTE:  As of November 16, 2015....many people are reporting MUCH faster turn around times for the Phantoms sent in for repair.  2 -3 weeks is the maximum turn around I'm hearing on forums right now.   This may change considerable after Christmas.

What DJI "could" have done was to dedicate at least one fully qualified technician to this forum to answer questions on a daily basis.  It should have been routine to see a DJI technician  (who knew the product inside and out, unlike some of the noobs who often answer the Customer Service support lines), answering each question.  Instead, questions sometimes were answered by a DJI representative but were most often answered by other community members.    Had DJI shown a stronger daily presence committed to assisting people who came to this forum for assistance, I doubt a Facebook effort would have been needed at all.

This is what is called "constructive criticism".   Too many PC Americans have forgotten what it is or are afraid to express it.    I'm sure this won't "sit well" with some.  But it needs to be said.    I expect a few to be downright nasty.....the facebook fanboys.   Who cares.

btw...when I try to open the link to the FB site I get this.....I for one will never have a FB account.   This is what Machoman was talking about.

2015-11-13
Use props
Alastair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

remltr Posted at 2015-10-29 18:22
I agree 100%.

I haven't had an emergency situation, but it will probably happen somewhere along  ...

Agreed, the ads are a distraction to safe flying.  I just want the app to open up when I tap the button and not have to go through a circus sideshow.
2015-11-13
Use props
Alastair
Second Officer
Canada

Machoman Posted at 2015-10-26 19:44
No one asked for this.

No matter in which forum I only have seen negative comments about DJI GO blo ...

This is a product of a bloated marketing department.
2015-11-13
Use props
tpallai
Second Officer

United States

Enough with the hate everyone.  DJI is doing the best they can and this is just another step.  If you don't like the way they do things then go somewhere else, if not then accept what they do.  But they are beginning to grow and extend into a good direction.  Think about how they have grown in the past two years alone.  Less than two years ago, think about how you had to try and contact DJI.  You were brought to a voicemail like people have in their homes with no phone call returned then.  Now you can contact them in so many way.  So please every, look at all the positives!
2015-11-13
Use props
Prometheus Xex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178068 ft
Canada

Cessna172 Posted at 2015-11-13 08:54
People pay a lot of money for these Phantoms and forcing them to view advertising before they can use the product they paid for is insulting.

For one I agree about the advertising when I open the Go app. I didn't collectively spend $2,000 to get adverts shoved in my face. We know the goodies they have because of the forums and their site. I don't need to see the advert for that camera every single time I want to fly!
2015-11-14
Use props
jimcosta2008
lvl.1
United States

Cessna172 Posted at 2015-11-13 05:54
Facebook is for teenage girls who type in all caps.   Seriously.
If you spend much time on facebook. ...

I agree it dilutes the forum  I will never  be a Facebook member
2015-11-15
Use props
jimcosta2008
lvl.1
United States

ke-now Posted at 2015-10-26 00:37
I'm not on Facebook so I hope whatever information you post there is also available on your website  ...

I agree  with you
2015-11-15
Use props
Alastair
Second Officer
Canada

tpallai Posted at 2015-11-14 13:29
Enough with the hate everyone.  DJI is doing the best they can and this is just another step.  If yo ...

It's not about hate, it's about safety.  The app is part of  the flight deck (if you will) that doesn't need the clutter of ads.  I'm sure that an Airbus A340 pilot doesn't have to watch ads for the A380 when he powers up.  It's an unnecessary distraction, at a time when concentration should be on important things.  I preferred the DJI Pilot app for that reason....strictly business.
2015-11-15
Use props
spiderbot.sb
Second Officer
United States

Just to chime in, I like DJI products but I am highly disappointed in DJI tactics.

There should be NO ads in a professional piece of software, especially at this price point.  There should not be multiple places on the internet where customers, including newbies, provide help.  There should not be a large marketing push for future products when current products have serious issues.

DJI is using it's customers for everything from R&D to customer service.  They should be paying us.
2015-11-16
Use props
info
Captain

United States

Agreed ^^^^^

They should be paying us to beta their products.

Fix  your shipping products first.

Or your current customers will become former customers.....and tell lots of potential customers to not even consider giving DJI any money.
2015-11-16
Use props
mojospain
lvl.1

Australia

Totally agree..It has to be a safety issue here
please no distractions in your app its well......... distracting!!
2015-11-18
Use props
nrgwise
First Officer

United States

I enjoy flying my quads immensely.  I have used the DJI Go app, but never saw an ad.  I generally fly with another app.  But at my age, Facebook is just not ever going to be a reality.  I agree with contributors above who stated resources should not be divided.  My personal opinion is Facebook is for people who don't know how to have a life in the real world.  Of all the FB pages I have seen, I have never seen anything I thought was useful/interesting enough that I went to it a second time.
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

ke-now Posted at 2015-10-26 00:37
I'm not on Facebook so I hope whatever information you post there is also available on your website  ...

Yes it will be.

Dave
2015-11-19
Use props
spunone69.gmail
lvl.4

United States

The FB site is nice for one thing...to see the videos/pics that people have taken with their equipment.  That being said, there are a small group of IDIOTS that post stupid shit and comments that no one wants to read.  That is the problem with ANY group on FB
2015-11-24
Use props
Phantomen3
lvl.3

Sweden

Michael M Posted at 2015-10-27 04:44
seriously if you put ads in your go app i will drop my controller and walk away

adds in the dji go app? no problem jailbreak your device and install AdBlock. Dont worry they block all Adds! ))
2015-11-29
Use props
kevin.missiaen1
New

Belgium

Android 6.0 causes trobels?
2015-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules