Italy

thank you
2015-10-27
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Can you not make all these announcements in ONE thread? Or put it in an instructions section? Look at the forum its filled up with this now and you dont see the real stuff anymore.

You need to scroll down 15 threads now to see the first real content besides noob instructions which is already explained in the manual and advertisement stuff.

2015-10-27
Use props
steve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

On mine everything looks the same as the video until I launch the DJI Go app on the 2nd controller.

In the video there is a red "No Signal" bar at the top of the 2nd controller screen. On mine it is green and says "Ready to fly", which looks just like my 1st controller screen.

On the 2nd controller I select "RC Settings" and then "Slave" and then "Search for Master Controller".

The name of the 1st controller shows up on the "Master RC List" of the 2nd controller, but when I click it nothing happens. There is no way to select it to input a password.

Not being able to do the password, if I try to select "Request Control" on the 2nd unit it fails.

I've tried changing the RC Status on the 2nd controller to "OFF". When I do this my top status bar goes to red and "No connection", but then when I click slave it goes back to "Ready to fly".

Help? I'd like to get the gimbal control on the second controller working.

Inspire Pro X5
App 2.40
Aircraft 1.4.00.10+
RC 1.4.30
Camera 1.0.0.30+
2015-11-11
Use props
steve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

steve@wingnutae Posted at 2015-11-11 11:16
Hi,

On mine everything looks the same as the video until I launch the DJI Go app on the 2nd control ...

So, for kicks I tried using the master controller as the slave and the slave as the master.

It worked. I was able to input a password, and then control the gimbal from the 2nd controller.

DJI products are great. Love them. They allow me to do amazing things.

But boy are they frustrating sometimes. I feel like a perpetual beta tester.
2015-11-12
Use props
Phxbird57
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8679751 ft
United States

Hello Tim This may of been asked before I did not see it. But If I'm using a Inspire one controller on my Phantom 4 and I slave a second controller in for camera ?
2017-2-18
Use props
fans41f7a2b1
New
Flight distance : 515246 ft
United States

i synced them pu ok but the plane blacks out and freezes.  the remoter are right next to each other?
2017-3-26
Use props
Inspired Cris
New

Finland

Hi!
I have DJI inspire 1 ver 2. I would need to have a slave controller. Does it have to be also Inspire controller, or could it be a phantom controller?
Thanx!
2017-5-19
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Inspired Cris Posted at 2017-5-19 09:59
Hi!
I have DJI inspire 1 ver 2. I would need to have a slave controller. Does it have to be also Inspire controller, or could it be a phantom controller?
Thanx!

On a Inspire  and you want to get a slave Transmitter you MUST get the Inspire Transmitter .  The confusion is you can use an Inspire transmitter for the Phantom Master  but NOT the other way around.

The Slave RC remote transmitter  (Inspire) and Master  operates on the 5.8 frequency   between one another .  The video signal is the only  data that goes  to both the Slave  and the Master .  Look at the diagram below .

Make sure you get and Inspire 1 RC transmitter .  
slave control.PNG
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules