1172 7 2015-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cdusher.charter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306975 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered an Osmo 10-8.  It stated 5-10 days shipping.
Today is the 27th.  Still no shipping.
Multicopter Warehouse states they have received their second shippment.
Cancelling DJI order.
Ordered from Multicopter Warehouse. Delievery tomorrow.
What's up with that?
2015-10-27
Use props
Hooks
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226450 ft
Canada

I imagine that it is more prudent to ship larger orders to re-sellers than to sell one at a time to us individuals.    I myself ordered through DJI  and should have known better.  Can't decide whether it is worth it to cancel now after almost 20 days.  

I think it would make more sense if DJI only sold their goods through re-sellers.  It ends up being unfair to those of us who have a moment of weakness and purchase direct from DJI as soon as it is announced.

My fault though, I should have just waited for my local dealer to get stock in.  I just get all excited when new gadgets come on the scene{:3_58:}
2015-10-28
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cant seem to find how to cancel the DJI order...I also have a local source that just got them in..
2015-10-29
Use props
cdusher.charter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306975 ft
  • >>>
United States

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-10-29 11:01
I cant seem to find how to cancel the DJI order...I also have a local source that just got them in..

I emailed their online sales.
Worked fine.
2015-10-29
Use props
jlanderscratch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 989242 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hooks Posted at 2015-10-28 23:03
I imagine that it is more prudent to ship larger orders to re-sellers than to sell one at a time to  ...

Cancel and order from multipcopterwarehouse.  I placed order from DJI directly got email saying it would be end of November before I got one.  So I cancelled with DJI and order from MCW and got mine in two days...I will be buying form MCW again.
2015-10-29
Use props
kgarrison
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the business guys. Yes, it often does pay to go through a dealer to get one first, easier support if something is wrong, help getting it going if need be. That's what we are here for and we have a large quantity in stock.
2015-10-30
Use props
ronktupper
lvl.1

United States

still no OSMO here in the US for me. ordered on the15th of October. Could've ordered from B&H as of 10/31 as they now have it in stock, but I didn't receive it and I preordered from DJI direct. Bummer
2015-11-2
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

kgarrison@gmail Posted at 2015-10-30 18:36
Thanks for the business guys. Yes, it often does pay to go through a dealer to get one first, easier ...

Yes indeed. My first option is always to get from our local authorized dealer not because of item is "faster arrival" but for added peace of mind especially warranty, service, support, etc.

Imagine this, after waited for months finally your item has arrived at your doorstep. You're jumping jubilantly, beaming with smile, you opened the package with trembled hands. Haven't felt such excitement for a very long time. Then suddenly to your horror,  you have discovered the item is broken & can't be used! Is this an April's Fool joke?? Your initial happiness quickly drowning & turn into "Freddy & Jason" horror...nightmare... At this point, my only guess is you're probably screaming & cursing (perhaps also teeth gnashing & hair pulling too).

Be calm! The item is covered with 12-month warranty, yes? Then you're in good hands...no worry. Just ship it back to the seller & everything will be alright, yes? Wait...the seller is abroad! 12,000+km away!! Christmas is just weeks away!!...eh so what to do (by now, repeat teeth gnashing & hair pulling) ??

Relax guys...I'm just exaggerating the situation. Don't worry, DJI is a reputable company & no doubt they will fulfill every single order...just be patient & give them some time due to the overwhelm demands. Look at the bright side, by the time your Osmo reach you, perhaps DJI would release another FW to fix some of the mentioned issues.
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules