Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial Collection
20135 5 2015-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Delphine
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - Unboxing

In this video, we unbox the Phantom 3 Standard and go over all the included items one by one. Please feel free to pause the video at any time to follow along with your own unboxing.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - A Closer Look

In this video, we take a closer look at the Phantom 3 Standard so that you can get to know your new aircraft before flying for the first time. If you at any time have questions regarding the function of its various parts, please refer to this video.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - Preparing for Flight

In this video, we show you how to prepare your Phantom 3 Standard for flight, and to ensure that you have all of the items required for flight. For safe flying, please follow the instructions in this video before each flight.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - IMU Calibration
In this video, we show you how to perform an IMU calibration on your Phantom 3 Standard using the DJI GO app. We highly recommend that you calibrate your aircraft’s IMU module before your first flight.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - Checking the Electronics

In this video, we show you how the Phantom 3 Standard performs a self-check of its electronic components and how to manually test its motors before flight.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - Installing the Propellers

In this video, we show you check your Phantom 3 Standard’s propellers, and how to mount them onto the aircraft before flying. For safety reasons, it is important that you install the propellers correctly onto the motors.

Phantom 3 Standard Tutorial - Calibrating the Compass

In this video, we show you how to calibrate the Phantom 3 Standard’s built-in compass. Please make sure to perform the calibration in a wide open area to avoid electromagnetic interference.

See morehttp://edu.dji.com/edu_videos?pk ... &pk_kwd=DJI%20FORUM
2015-10-27
Use props
AssHatModerator
lvl.2

United States

Ummm, is it just me or does anybody else feel like Ty is talking down to the audience?  As slow as he is talking at times it seems like he is talking to a 5 year old or someone with diminished capacity.

And sure, he may be some eye candy to any of the ladies out there but wow, did he just get some new veneers on his teeth because he is doing entirely too much smiling that makes him come across as smarmy as a really bad used car salesman.
2015-10-28
Use props
solarscar
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I had to LOL at work when i read the above post. I was laughing when i first started watching the videos. Talk, then quick draw on the fake smile. HAHAHAHA.
2015-10-29
Use props
Grand.P
lvl.1

Belgium

Thank you
2015-11-1
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Why does dji use the CSI or crime scene something or other audio intro?
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

They need to use something or it would not be as finished of a video...

Dave
2015-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules