S1000 + WKM + zenmuse z15 for photogrammetry tool
3447 7 2014-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cuhyun
lvl.1

South Korea

I'm using S1000 with WKM and I tried to use the photogrammetry tool of ground station software.
Though camera shutter worked well with triggering the lever of remote controller, 'General Purpose Servo Action' included in the ground station software did't work for the photogrammetry tool.
Is there any specific setting about 'General Purpose Servo Action' for S1000 + WKM + zenmuse z15 ?
2014-9-23
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

Hi cuhyun,

WKM GS can not use photogrammetry tool without connecting servo motor to F port.
2014-9-24
Use props
cuhyun
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI-Howard Posted at 2014-9-24 19:08
Hi cuhyun,

WKM GS can not use photogrammetry tool without connecting servo motor to F port.

Thanks for reply.
Is it possible to connect ir shutter module to F port without using servo motor?
2014-9-25
Use props
cuhyun
lvl.1

South Korea

For details:
I'm using Sony NEX-5R with zenmuse z15.
The camera works well with IR shutter of zenmuse and manual triggering using remote controller.
However, 'General Purpose Servo Action' included in the ground station software didn’t work for photogrammetry tool.
2014-9-25
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

Hi cuhyun,

Thank you for the details.
For WKM GS + Octo-roter, please try to use S-bus type receiver and use the T port as photogrammetry tool function port.
You can connect an ir shutter to the FC but not the original gimbal ir shutter.
2014-9-27
Use props
c.debeer
New

South Africa

DJI-Howard,

Why can't you use the Z-15 IR shutter? That is what is it is suppose to be for.....

DJI Please explain why Z15 IR shutter cannot be used with A2  (or does it only apply to a Octo and not to hex and quad configs.)
2014-11-11
Use props
c.debeer
New

South Africa

Please explain why you cannot use the Z15's IR shutter when in photogrammetry mode with WKM?

Does the same applies for the A2?
2014-11-17
Use props
cuhyun
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI-Howard Posted at 2014-9-28 10:04
Hi cuhyun,

Thank you for the details.

I followed your explanation and the photogrammetry tool works with additional IR shutter now.
Thanks a lot.
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules