Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO App and OSMO How to
32570 7 2015-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok, this took me a little bit to figure out...if you have the OSMO and you cant get past Activate OR you have an app that looks like you have a Phantom or P3...you messed up. (DONT DOWNLOAD THE P3 UPDATE...IT ISNT FOR THE CAMERA) Delete the GO App...Turn off your OSMO. Now, re-download the Go app but DO NOT OPEN IT! When your done downloading, turn on the OSMO (DO NOT OPEN THE GO APP YET!). Take your mobile device and go to your wifi settings...look for the OSMO...select the OSMO and it will ask for the password...its 12341234...select connect or ok or what ever your mobile device does. Once it shows its connected to the OSMO get out of the wifi settings. NOW open the GO app. You might see a picture of the OSMO..I just swiped that picture out of the way..my android I had to swipe 2 pictures out of the way....then you should now see a button for camera or camera view...touch that...if you havent activated it then the next screen should be activate device and wants you to login to your DJI account. After I activated I got gimbal and the camera view on my phone. One note...at first I had all the icons...like camera settings, camera, video etc...for some reason they went away...took me a bit but I hit the record button and then stopped recording and the icons came back....guys I hope this helps.
2015-10-30
Use props
Scooter66
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for posting this  - just saved me a bunch of time and frustration ! Cheers
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Do you mean that all the on screen display disappeared?  That is a hidden function by the app, slide up on the screen, the OSD will be hidden, slide down, then all the display will come back.
2015-12-21
Use props
OSMOPETE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I just downloaded the firmware update via the app on my Android phone and the darn OSMO won't connect via WIFI to the phone so I can install the FW. These OSMOs are so damn frustrating!! So annoying when you use them professionally.  @dennismurry08 I'm going to try your method and see if it works on my OSMO
2017-1-8
Use props
NunoPortugalFil
New
Flight distance : 7982 ft
Portugal

Dont forget to Force the DJI Go 4 app to stop activity on your phone if you are using the Dji Go app and vice versa.
2017-6-29
Use props
jignesh Modi
New

India

how to create dji app in login account
2018-12-5
Use props
jignesh Modi
New

India

2018-12-5
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

jignesh Modi Posted at 12-5 22:52

I'm not sure if I understand your question right but you first need to go to the DJI website and create an account with a user name and password. Next you can download the DJI app on your mobile device. When you open the app it will ask for your user name and password.
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules