Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Quick Tips
15477 11 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

2015-11-2
Use props
ke-now
lvl.4
Australia

Funny how in the biking video we see only 2 seconds of footage from the bike mount.

That brings the grand total of Osmo bike mount footage anywhere on the internet to... wait for it,  2 seconds.
2015-11-2
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

I would like to see some videos on the use of the Go app.  Setting up pan speeds, gimbal settings and such.
2015-11-5
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
United States

Well I'm still waiting for my bike mount and a few other items but that's not going to slow me down.

IMG_2041.JPG
2015-11-5
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
United States

ke-now Posted at 2015-11-2 05:34
Funny how in the biking video we see only 2 seconds of footage from the bike mount.

That brings the ...

Well I'll have 8 minutes of video for you later today.  I'd most it now but it takes hours to upload to YouTube.

Okay here is my 8 minute test.  taped at 1080p but for some reason YouTube is only showing it at 360p.
I was playing around with the camera near the beginning of the video which is why it was jerking around so much.

2015-11-5
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
United States

ke-now Posted at 2015-11-2 05:34

That brings the ...

Well I'll have 8 minutes of video for you later today.  I'd post it now but it takes hours to upload to YouTube.
2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-6 02:40
Well I'll have 8 minutes of video for you later today.  I'd most it now but it takes hours to uploa ...

haha your mounting works great, as i can see!
2015-11-5
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-5 18:21
haha your mounting works great, as i can see!

My GoPro is worthless on the handlebars on this same route.  Maybe later I'll do a very short clip with sound to show rough the ride really was.

2015-11-6
Use props
Sateh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70810 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-6 18:00
My GoPro is worthless on the handlebars on this same route.  Maybe later I'll do a very short clip  ...

I've got my osmo recently. Tried the pano mode. But I found that the stitched photo is only displayed on the mobile's screen and cannot be downloaded. Any ideas? ?? All you get is the 8 photos the osmo cam took in the pano's operation. But the stitched one is not there. I don't want to use photoshop or Lightroom to merge those photos every time I shoot the panos. As long as the DJI Go app is showing me the stitched result, why can't it allow me to download it?
2015-11-19
Use props
Sateh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70810 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

I've got my osmo recently. Tried the pano mode. But I found that the stitched photo is only displayed on the mobile's screen and cannot be downloaded. Any ideas? ?? All you get is the 8 photos the osmo cam took in the pano's operation. But the stitched one is not there. I don't want to use photoshop or Lightroom to merge those photos every time I shoot the panos. As long as the DJI Go app is showing me the stitched result, why can't it allow me to download it?
2015-11-19
Use props
jamieharrington
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192697 ft
United States

Anyone have stills they can share, created by OSMO?  Lots of video shared but limited stills, especially bracketed stills.  Please link and I would be forever grateful.  
2016-1-3
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Sateh Posted at 2015-11-19 09:12
I've got my osmo recently. Tried the pano mode. But I found that the stitched photo is only displaye ...

I'm wondering the same thing.
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules