Has anyone received OSMO Accessories?
2173 22 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone received the arm, stick, tripod or universal mount?  The website says ships wihtin 20 days which was exciting since I would be able to use it on a trip I have planned for this coming weekend, but kinda looking like that might not happen.   

2015-11-2
Use props
mike
lvl.2

United States

I ordered every accessory possible on October 16th.  I got the standard 20 - 30 days delivery after payment is confirmed.  If my math is correct today is day 24.  No news, emails, or shipments.  I used paypal and purchased it off of the DJI site.  I have contacted dji online sales, a direct link from my Paypal, and it says undeliverable.
2015-11-9
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

Here in The Netherlands, no accessories at all... so all stuck with a single battery and a drifting Osmo. Can this get any worse?
2015-11-9
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

I ordered every accessory on October 8th and still have not received any of them. Now they say they are not in stock.
2015-11-9
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

job.genders Posted at 2015-11-9 15:57
Here in The Netherlands, no accessories at all... so all stuck with a single battery and a drifting  ...

Same here, I'm stuck with one battery and an osmo that no matter how many times I click the trigger it just wants to look at me?
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

We are sorry but most of the accessories are in short supply, but we will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible. For further help, you can contact onlinesales@dji.com for help.Thanks.
2015-11-9
Use props
MorganBP
lvl.1

France

This is not very profesional! I'm still waiting my OSMO ordered one month ago!
2015-11-11
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

The best way to get this stuff from DJI is to make an individual order for each item. Do NOT combine items together such as a battery and a tri-pod. They will hold the order until all items on the order are available. Do NOT order the OSMO with accessories in a single order. The OSMO will be held until the accessories are available. Crazy way of doing it but this is the way DJI works. The only accessory that I know is starting to ship is a battery. Everything else is still on hold.
2015-11-11
Use props
AllanVB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

Ya, but if you order individually,  It's $20 shipping on each to the states!
2015-11-11
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AllanVB Posted at 2015-11-11 15:01
Ya, but if you order individually,  It's $20 shipping on each to the states!

This is true...except of course on the OSMO itself...so you have to decide whether to combine to meet the minimum shipping and wait, or pay the freight...I needed a couple batteries and paid the freight...or was it bent over and paid the freight?...one or the other...
2015-11-11
Use props
MorganBP
lvl.1

France

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-11-11 17:21
The best way to get this stuff from DJI is to make an individual order for each item. Do NOT combine ...

Sorry, but this is not a normal way.
When you're a reputable company, you warn your clients if they order several things at once, there may be delivery problems. However, they are very quick to cash money, that there is no problem
2015-11-12
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty darn upset with DJI right now with experience with their order process.  I ordered the accessories the day that they were released.  I was told that they would ship 10-15 days after they received payment.  They received payment from PayPal that very day.  No now being told that they will not ship until 30 day.  Every time I check with the sales department thy keep on pushing out the date later and later.  But they certainly have my money.  This is unethical business practices.  They are getting an interest free loan from me while I pay interest on what I paid them.  They have absolutely no right to charge us for these items before they are shipped.  If they are back ordered, then should hold of on charging us until they are shipped.  Fulfill my ORDER ad ship right away.  This happened with me on my Inspire 1 and all of my Inspire 1 accessories.  I know ... shame on me for continuing to do business directly with DJI instead of my resellers.
2015-11-12
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I ordered, the extension arm, bike mount, 2 batteries & the universal mount on Monday (Nov. 9) and I just received an email informing me the pieces had been shipped  (Nov 11) that's two days. No complaints here. Except now I'll have the accessories before I'll have the handle, that's still PENDING.
2015-11-12
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fred D Posted at 2015-11-12 06:31
I ordered, the extension arm, bike mount, 2 batteries & the universal mount on Monday (Nov. 9) and I ...

Well, thats a pisser...I placed my order for the extension on 10/21 and it hasnt been shipped...
2015-11-12
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My order was placed on 10/14/2015 and the latest I was told that it will not ship until 11/25/2015.    This is 30 business days passed the date of my order.  I was told at the time of my order it would ship between 10-15 days.  
2015-11-12
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-11-12 21:22
My order was placed on 10/14/2015 and the latest I was told that it will not ship until 11/25/2015.  ...

2015-10-28 18:19:00 (UTC)  Shipped 11-11-2015 should me here Monday.
Osmo - Bike Mount
1        USD $49
Osmo Intelligent Battery
2        USD $35
Phantom 3 - Gimbal Clamp (Pro/Adv)
2        USD $5
Osmo - Straight Extension Arm
1        USD $25
2015-11-12
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

This business practice is terrible! I've spent over £2000 on the osmo handle kit, zenmuse x5 and tripod. I received just  the x5 and lens
2015-11-12
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Now, not only am I without the handle kit and tripod, but I have no idea when the adaptor to make them work together will even be available! I mean, why advertise them as being compatible before they are???
2015-11-12
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-11-13 00:22
My order was placed on 10/14/2015 and the latest I was told that it will not ship until 11/25/2015.  ...

I'm being told that the Handle is holding up my entire order and they won't partial ship.  Come on DJI.  Get my order in the MAIL NOW!  I'm losing my patience.
2015-11-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-11-14 17:13
I'm being told that the Handle is holding up my entire order and they won't partial ship.  Come on ...

Maybe you can ask to cancel the handle and reorder it when it is in stock. Thanks.
2015-11-15
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

UPDATE: I received an email end of October saying my accessories would ship in 5-7 days and sorry for the delay.  I didn't receive the items within that time frame. I emailed customer service as suggested here on the forum.  I asked if there was a specific piece holding up the order, could it be canceled and the rest sent.  I got a reply saying that it would ship by end of month (November).  I just got another email stating that now it will be mid-december.  It is unfortunate the way this is all playing out with the OSMO as I think it has great potential, but there is so much wrong at this point.  I think the biggest problem is that those of us that are professionals, would never be able to get by with our clients by pushing deadlines out further and further when we have promised on a delivery date and received their money.  I own the Inspire 1, Ronin, X5 camera and had hoped to use the OSMO as another tool while on a job when it made sense. I am going to keep waiting and holding out hope for the OSMO (with the X5), but am disappointed in the way things are being handled.  Between DJI and Blackmagic, I feel like I am fronting money for a long time and by time it comes out, there will probably be the newest thing on the market that makes me wish I hadn't spent the money on the newest thing that was suppose the be on the market.  Still holding out hope for you DJI.
2015-11-30
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-12 22:32
2015-10-28 18:19:00 (UTC)  Shipped 11-11-2015 should me here Monday.
Osmo - Bike Mount
1        USD $49

Hey, DJI, theres a guy (above) that ordered his extension arm on Nov 2 and shipped 2 days later...Calvette here ordered 10-14 and shipped 11-11...I ordered 10-21 and I got this email this morning: ?????

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for choosing the DJI Osmo Vehicle Mount and/or the Extension Rod. Your order is currently being processed.

Due to unprecedented demand, your order is still in line to be shipped.
However, we are delighted to say that we will start to ship your Vehicle Mount and/or the Extension Rod in mid-December.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at onlinesales@dji.com.

Thank You,
DJI

2015-11-30
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-11-30 11:56
Hey, DJI, theres a guy (above) that ordered his extension arm on Nov 2 and shipped 2 days later... ...

Not sure there is any rhyme or reason on how things are being shipped.  I ordered mine 10-9 and got the same email you did.  
2015-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules