891 4 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How do i set it up fir the first time, internet connection is required. yet the wifi is connected to the osmo?????? So this leaves me with no interet?
2015-11-3
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ignore it eventually let me do it after several doxen attempts. First impression, im not that impressed with low light, my kitchen is bright but its needing iso over 800 to even make anything slightly viewable whtch then make a grainy image
2015-11-3
Use props
sdhp
lvl.1
Germany

I had the same issue first, that is poor design. You can be connected via Wifi either with Osmo or you own homenetwork.
And the app asks for both at the same time. Be connected to the internet to register AND being connected to the device.
I sorted this out by switching on both wifi (to osmo) and then cellular for the registration.

5 minutes later I had the next big hurdle, since I changed the wifi settings and now I even don't have access to the OSMO anymore, since it doesn't even show up anymore...

So be careful when you change settings.
2015-11-3
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

sdhp Posted at 2015-11-4 03:14
I had the same issue first, that is poor design. You can be connected via Wifi either with Osmo or y ...

May I know what you have changed? The WIFI  frequency range?
2015-11-4
Use props
sdhp
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Candice, I answered that in "Starts badly..." and added some suggestions to changes you should consider...
2015-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules