Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi Extender difference Vision vs Plus
3149 6 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eden.clone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45217 ft
Canada

So i noticed the prices for the wifi range extender on top of the DJI phantom 2.0 vision plus controller is 100$ more expensive than the wifi extender on the vision.

why?

2015-11-10
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

Difference between the Re 500 and Re700
Additional shielding, 700 longer range
And that's about it.
2015-11-10
Use props
eden.clone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45217 ft
Canada

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-11-10 12:03
Difference between the Re 500 and Re700
Additional shielding, 700 longer range
And that's about it. ...

sorry if i am much of a nobblet but what is the Re 500 and re 700

i do appreciate your help.
at this point i am trying to determine what to get for the phantom 2?
try to get a good deal for the vision+ camera?  or use the vision camera (assuming it is compatible)?
hell use the FC40 . whatever is cheaper and very easy to install
2015-11-10
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

eden.clone Posted at 2015-11-10 12:29
sorry if i am much of a nobblet but what is the Re 500 and re 700

i do appreciate your help.

eden

I see you posted in a couple threads asking similar stuff about vision and vision plus etc. and that you are a rookie. Wecome to the club.  based on a model # you posted DJI confirmed your is a plus.

I strongly think your only choice realistically is a vision plus unit to go on your vision plus phantom.
I am assuming you have the rc and wifi unit that comes with the phantom, if not what?

If you have the RC and WIFI and quad , simply attaching and & plugging it in gives you a working fpv quad.

Other wise you will be searching and trying to match parts etc to things not exactly made to match sometimes with frustration's etc. If you are not tech savvy and handy with soldering iron etc. you may want to shy away from custom build for now.
Should you try to use the vision camera Google will be your friend to help search youtube for how to videos.
also to speed up your process try this search on google  " re500 vs re700 "  you will get answer far quicker,

good luck
Have fun!
2015-11-10
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

Also the sticker on the back of the wifi extender will tell which model it is.
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

If you have the vision plus you should definitely get the extender for the vision plus.
2015-11-11
Use props
sunrunner
lvl.1
United States

DJI Dave,
I have a Phantom 2 Vision and a Phantom 2 Vision Plus.  I am using the Wifi RE 700 on my Phantom 2 Vision and it works fine.  Can I use the Wifi RE 500 extender with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus?
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules