Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help! DJI GO has stopped!
2764 7 2015-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Osmo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am trying to connect my old Samsung Note to my OSMO but keep getting the message "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped" every time I tap "Enter Camera View". My tablet is using Android 4.1.2 and DJI GO was installed successfully. I even cleared the cache and data in the app but no luck. What's going on? Thanks

2015-11-11
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does it work with any other device?
2015-11-11
Use props
John Osmo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-11 13:15
Does it work with any other device?

Unfortunately, my private mobile is a Sony Xperia Arc which is still running on Android 2.3.4. I have a Nokia Windows mobile that belongs to work but DJI Go won't run on that. I'm now wondering whether upgrading my Xperia Arc to Android 4.1.x will ever work.
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

What is the version of the DJI GO? Please send the log file to our engineer. Thank you!
2015-11-15
Use props
nathan.huntoon
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-16 01:40
What is the version of the DJI GO? Please send the log file to our engineer. Thank you!

I am having the same issue.  I have updated my tablet and it's running 4.1.2 and I have all of the debugging settings set.  The app will launch, but ~1.5 seconds after launch it crashes.  It never finishes moving past the splash screen on load.  I get the "Unfortunately, DJI Go has stopped working".

I just recieved my drone today, so all of the equipment is brand new, and I downloaded the most recent version of the app from the Phantom 3 Pro download site.  Any thoughts would be appreciate.
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

nathan.huntoon@ Posted at 2015-11-22 14:47
I am having the same issue.  I have updated my tablet and it's running 4.1.2 and I have all of the ...

What is the device type of your tablet? Is it in the supporting list? If the app keeps crashed, you can send the crash file in the SD card to us. DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH . When do you have this problem?When you're using OSMO or Drone? What is the firmware version?
2015-11-22
Use props
nathan.huntoon
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-23 00:25
What is the device type of your tablet? Is it in the supporting list? If the app keeps crashed, yo ...

I'm using a Galaxy Note 10.1 device.  I don't know if it's on the supported list of devices, I figured since it had the supported software it would be fine.

The problem occurs with a drone, but the app crashes before it even finishes loading the startup splash screen.  My crashlog is attached.

crash-2015-11-27-08-01-16.zip

727 Bytes, Down times: 5

2015-11-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

nathan.huntoon@ Posted at 2015-11-27 22:06
I'm using a Galaxy Note 10.1 device.  I don't know if it's on the supported list of devices, I figu ...

It's an existing  Compatibility bug of android 4.1.2. We will fix it in the next release of Android app which will be available possibly in the next few days.
2015-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules