123Next >
29034 106 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1213051 ft
United States

I agree with everyone.  We NEED live streaming.  Oh, and an external battery pack too.
2016-2-19
Use props
bill.griffithte
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I was very sad to see that the Osmo does not allow for any streaming to apps other than DJI Go.
As an AV tech / VJ I would love to see the Osmo be compatible in OSX / Windows as a TWAIN or WIA source so that the live feed can be used in Arkaos GrandVJ or Resolume software as video inputs.
It would also be nice if the Osmo could connect to wireless networks in client mode somehow - either that or create a usb3 wifi dongle that takes the stream from the osmo and emulates a webcam.
2016-2-23
Use props
kwthomas
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would love to have lifestream capability
2016-2-24
Use props
angelhepburn
lvl.1

Panama

For me is a must, I have done commercial and corporate work with the osmo and the clients always ask for that feature
2016-3-12
Use props
angelhepburn
lvl.1

Panama

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 22:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

For me is a must to have the live video streaming, I have shot commercial and corporate videos with the Osmo and the clients always ask for it
It.will make it look more proffesional
2016-3-12
Use props
angelhepburn
lvl.1

Panama

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 22:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

For me is a must to have the live video streaming, I have shot commercial and corporate videos with the Osmo and the clients always ask for it
It.will make it look more proffesional
2016-3-12
Use props
ari_za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77300 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Live streaming would be a fantastic addition
2016-3-12
Use props
mamestro
lvl.2
United States

Livestreaming via youtube would be awesome. I would love an hdmi output as well if it were possible.
2016-3-13
Use props
cash.rollin
New
Canada

Same here.  Please add a live streaming feature to DJI go app.  Thanks!
2016-3-14
Use props
cash.rollin
New
Canada

I will buy ten more osmos, if you add this feature.
2016-3-14
Use props
cash.rollin
New
Canada

If it could work with Livestream, that'd be amazing as we already use it for our events.  
2016-3-14
Use props
lagolddog
lvl.1

United States

nexoscz Posted at 2016-2-19 09:35
youtube livestreaming, periscope and facebook mentions would be perfect...

Absolutely!  Periscope, Livestream, Facebook.
2016-3-14
Use props
davidcwong888
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-1 11:19

I'd like to have this feature!
2016-3-16
Use props
altin
New

Netherlands

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-1 04:19

Yes! to the live stream. Facebook also features 'live streaming' via their app. It would be great to be able to use OSMO for the live streaming
2016-3-18
Use props
joeyrocketfilms
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-14 19:40
Thanks, I will forward your suggestion.

Yes please do! Live streaming is huge!  
2016-3-30
Use props
joeyrocketfilms
New

United States

Absolutely live streaming is needed, especially for something so handy like the Osmo.
2016-3-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thank you all for your opinions and support! We'll keep listening to you...
2016-3-30
Use props
Xavier.innovati
New

United States

Once the Osmo gains live streaming capabilities DJI can take my money
2016-4-4
Use props
blakeyonabike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300131 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd like live streaming to be added for the Osmo
2016-4-4
Use props
trota
New

United States

It is already possible on the phantoms and inspires, why wouldn't be easy to add on to the Osmo  app
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Hi,
I'm happy to reveal that the live streaming feature for the Osmo is under process...
Thanks for your support and concerns all the time.
If you have any further recommendation, please let us know.
2016-4-18
Use props
CorruptID
lvl.1
United States

Can you give a hint to which platform will be available (Youtube, Facebook, etc.)?
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

CorruptID Posted at 2016-4-19 11:21
Can you give a hint to which platform will be available (Youtube, Facebook, etc.)?

OK. Facebook is in the list surely.
We'll share more with you later.
Please keep tuned on this issue. Thanks again for your attention, here!
2016-4-18
Use props
New

Yes, please add this!!! I just shot a horribly shaky live video yesterday (with almost 500 views already) using my phone. What stinks is that my Osmo was right there with me but I couldn't use it for the Facebook live feed.
2016-4-23
Use props
US UAV Media
New

United States

I would like to soon have the ability broadcast to periscope and Facebook.  Other camera companies and gimbal developers are ahead of the game here and osmo is a better product all the way around.   There are periscope broadcasts about what type of camera and gimbal set up to purchase to be able to broadcast live.   These broadcast should be about the DJI Osmo,  but until there is a solution there's not really  away for your users to broadcast the Osmo as the best solution.
2016-4-27
Use props
shahrulapiet
New

Malaysia

I wont buy unless it live streams to Youtube & facebook live
2016-4-29
Use props
csather
New

United States

This would be so useful, cant wait til this is available. Could have used this ability last weekend.
2016-5-3
Use props
roboats
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 23:19

Yes please
2016-5-4
Use props
jaleaman
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-19 05:08
OK. Facebook is in the list surely.
We'll share more with you later.
Please keep tuned on this is ...

With the recent Periscope updates now would be the time to add Periscope Live Streaming to the Osmo.

I know a LOT of scopers who would chop off their leg for this. Can you let us know if Periscope is 'on the list'? Thanks.
2016-5-5
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Facebook, Youtube and Periscope please!
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

jaleaman@me.com Posted at 2016-5-5 19:04
With the recent Periscope updates now would be the time to add Periscope Live Streaming to the Osmo ...

Hello!
Our R&D department would take all those into consideration!
About any further information, please pay attention to our website.
Thanks!
2016-5-5
Use props
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-6 02:04
Hello!
Our R&D department would take all those into consideration!
About any further information,  ...

I totally agree with everyone about the addition of streaming capabilities. I regularly stream to a number of platforms and would love to see Periscope, Facebook Live, Ustream, LiveStream and Youtube. Facebook and Youtube are probably the most common now.

I often mount my Osmo in a camera cage to allow a long run battery, mic receiver and audio recorder along with an iPad mini as viewer/controller. Some more wishes I have after using the Osmo for about a month are:
I would love for the ability to have a multi-client connection for the Osmo so producers can see what I see when shooting. No control, just viewing the image.
A multi-control option for someone to control panning, iris etc. while I shoot in crowds or complicated situations.
HDMI output to use for local higher resolution recording, video monitoring and wireless transmission (teradeck) for multicam situations.
A joystick control that is better than the one on the handle (the handle joystick is not sensitive enough in many situations and sticks too much for smooth operation). I have experimented with mounting the camera on a jib arm and it works ok. A physical remote that controls pan/tilt, record and trigger functions would be great, especially if it connects through a cable for a guaranteed connection.
2016-5-7
Use props
krisnadi
New

Indonesia

I work in disaster response agencies as disaster reconnaissance officer, Osmo will greatly help my duty if it can broadcast live videos from disaster areas. I also hope Osmo can be equipped with the capability of waterproof, dustproof and impact resistant so it is tough enough for outdoor activities. I think it's very helpful and useful for natural explorers. yesterday my office carrying out search and rescue exercise in collapsed buildings, to perform reconnaissance tasks and live broadcast video I take advantage of Dji phantom 3pro by removing the propeller to be used as a camera + gimbal on the ground ... and successfully broadcasted live on youtube. encouraging ..
cssr 6.jpg
cssr 6a.jpg
2016-5-22
Use props
luiggiberrios.g
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377238 ft

Please DJI-Adela it would be of incredible value that I could stream the Osmo to telestream Wirecast, they have an app that stream your phone camera to the Wirecast software via IP and I think this is very easy to implement. Let me know if this is posible.
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

luiggiberrios.g Posted at 2016-5-22 23:28
Please DJI-Adela it would be of incredible value that I could stream the Osmo to telestream Wirecast ...

Thanks for your suggestion.
Our engineers will look into it.

Some popular live Streaming platforms are definitely coming, please pay more attention to our official website for further update.

2016-5-22
Use props
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 23:11
Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Toma ...

Bolts and Tomahawks aren't very useful without a real HDMI output directly from the Osmo. If there was a real HDMI output it would be easy to use any streaming encoder and then a bonded transport or WiFi to send an RTSP/RTM stream.

If there was an new camera, either an X3/X5 with a real video output or an interface that would be between the X3 and the handle where video could be extracted it would be fine. Getting HDMI out of an iPhone or iPad will not give an HD output. Apparently no current Apple device puts out real HD via HDMI (lightning cable info).

Personally I would love to see a small box that plugs in between the X3/X5 and the handle that has an HDMI output, a control device plug and input for a manual gimbal control joystick. It would also be great if there was a wifi router which multiple users could log into to view or control the camera. A director and producers could watch and someone could control panning or focus while the operator.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

alan.zapata Posted at 2016-5-24 20:36
Bolts and Tomahawks aren't very useful without a real HDMI output directly from the Osmo. If there ...

Hello.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Our engineers will take serious consideration.
2016-5-24
Use props
stevesecor
New
United States

Yes I noticed recently there was a link to stream to Facebook - I work for a small college and we have been using TriCasters to stream events to our YouTube page.  I noticed that this year there are a lot more major sporting events live streaming to YouTube and Facebook (I assume that they are embedding their YouTube stream to FB).  IndyCar streams all the practice and qualification sessions now and I see that Ford is going to livestream garage cams and in-car cams from 24 Hours of LeMans this year.  Anyway so it would be awesome to use the Osmo to do extra stuff to add to our YouTube streams.  Terradek offers plug-in software to use cameras as network cameras so I wonder if there is a way to do this with Osmo as well?
2016-6-8
Use props
karchner14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please add youtube streaming.  I need the capability to stream activities & inspections live to our office for realtime review.
2016-6-22
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2016-6-13 08:16
My Osmo live to youtube too chopping and I'm knowge that depend on Wifi quality and ready switch 2.4 ...

vely good enlgish !
lol there is no live stream to youtube and you need to have a proper 4G connection to have a good visual representation
2016-6-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules