HOW CAN 'FINALLY THE WARRANTY DJI
1411 8 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

flew from the month of May 2015 with my P3A,
then oneday without wind or particular problems here is what happened, as you can seemy flight direction was obviously to starboard without the mountain front, butthe P3A decided to turn suddenly and without going to crash I could do nothing, I did not receive any signal from the P3A,
after afew months the gimball started to diffettare not returning to the horizontalposition.
THISACCIDENT MI COAST TODAY MORE THAN 700 EURO, I HAVE SUFFERED NO DAMAGE IF SOMEBROKEN BOW AND AN EXTENSION OF COVER PLASTIC, OTHERWISE THE SERVICE CENTRE INGERMANY I HAVE SENT AN ESTIMATE THAT enclosed with:

2015-11-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I looks to me as if you lost control signal coverage due to the hill being between you and the aircraft. and the aircraft decided to do an automatic Return To Home.  But the RTH altitude was not set high enough and it crashed into the hill?
2015-11-19
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2015-11-19 16:36
I looks to me as if you lost control signal coverage due to the hill being between you and the aircr ...

Good guess.  Without seeing the flight record it's hard to know for sure.  I suspect DJI used that data to make its determination of fault.
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,asfodelo42
Sorry for that accident . According to the video , I assume that the crash might be appeared in the RTH mode . It lost the RC signal when flied to the other side of the hill , and decided to return to home automatically . The video shows the aircraft hit the rock when it was turning back . If you have any other concerns , you can request for the Data Analysis .
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

asfodelo42, I've seen your repair list in another thread, so even though your aircraft wasn't looking completely crashed, but it was enough to destroy the gimbal and some internal parts like MC board. That is the reason why your RMA got pretty costly.
And as we see on the video, you flew behind the hill, lost connection, and since your RTH altitude was not high enough, aircraft crashed into that hill on a way back home. I am really sorry for you lose, please always set your RTH altitude heigher then all the obstacles around!
2015-11-19
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

Another crash that would have been avoided if the Phantom returned home along its path and not directly through the hill that was blocking the signal. The shortest path to a point that will put the Phantom back in the user's control is back along its path. This is why 3DR implemented the feature last year. Wake up DJI.
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

It may betrue what you say, but there are several things to be evaluated:
BEFORE ANYCONNECTION WITH THE P3A and the radio has disappeared when the video ends, theP3A if he decided to return for lack of signal, I should have recorded video upto the time of the collision with the hill and this it happened.
Then inrelation to the cost of the budget, we are talking about more than 700 €, butdo you think it would be convenient to spend a similar amount for a productripatrato ?????? warranty expired ???
WHAT VERYIMPORTANT:
as I wroteafter the fall that let's face was up to 10 meters, the P3a did not report anyvisible damage if not breaking some propellers.
The fall inJune and I flew for the month of September without problems
I believethat if the damage had been so 'important the P3A would not even turned on theengines.
I repeatthe damage reported was the only break of some screws on the shell, I amattaching the pictures taken by the dealer before sending it to the servicecenter Dji

WP_20151111_006.jpg
WP_20151111_001.jpg
WP_20151111_004.jpg
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

As you can see from the photos the P3A does not have a scratch, the damage occurred after the fall are those of a few millimeters of the opening between a shell and the other.
THEN TWO CASES ARE:
1) service center Europe Germany wants to earn easy money by counting on the ignorance of those who did wrong by purchasing DJi, (I do not think the Dji pay the material to build more than P3A 3-400 euro) and they ask me 700 Euros .
2) other hypothesis wanting trust of their budget at this point all ready:
did you see how fast I was flying, the rock where he was beaten sandstone rock then almost soft sand, protected from the fall grassy was less than 10 meters, BUT QUALITY 'WANTS YOU GIVE TO A PRODUCT FROM WHICH 1,090 EUR JUST AS 'LITTLE to destroy, there are drones from 50 Euros that are now indestructible falls.
I still do not believe all the damage that the assistance he says, REMEMBER THAT THE DRONE FLY WITHOUT PROBLEMS OR FLYING WITHOUT PROBLEMS BEFORE SHIPPING AND I WISH FOR THEM TO ME IS RETURNED AS 'AS I SENT the ;, ARE THE DOCUMENTED PROOF OF MY FLIGHT BEFORE SHIPPING.
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

Who can know for sure at what point comes the guarantee DJI:
I think any of us have ever completely lose the signal between 'radio and P3 .............
If during this time the drone crashes into who pays damages ?????
Who is responsible for the fault of this ?????
2015-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules