Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge 1 iOS App
1813 8 2015-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I have generally supported DJI on all fronts but they have failed miserably on this one. I can understand that it might not make business sense to support this product but it says a LOT about the company ethos if it chooses not to provide ongoing support for relatively new obsoleted products, especially when that product was sold for very high margins.

The LB1 was a revolutionary product that paved the way for the  success of the current Inspire 1 and P3 product lines.

DJI should recognise that early adopters are a special breed of customer who serve as opinion leaders and have sway on the market. iOS users in particular have high purchasing power. If you will, think of the LB1 as a 'classic' or 'vintage' product.  

Given these points, kindly set a firm dateline as to when you will post an official iOS version.

If not, say you have made a business decision.

It is however, not good for credibility to keep your sentinel customers hanging on.

2015-11-23
Use props
Matt Taylor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715899 ft
United States

Agreed - DJI...are you listening?  Professional film projects are waiting on your action (or in-action, in this case).  You are FORCING professionals to abandon your products for other systems in lieu of your notorious secrecy.
2015-12-5
Use props
goDRN.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11380554 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to return my LB system. Can't use it without iOS app support. It is just rude that the iOS app has been discontinued even before "officially" launched..
2015-12-29
Use props
skyguide
lvl.1

Switzerland

I do agree with you. I'm also looking forward to get finally a working app for iOS. And hopefully as soon!
2016-1-8
Use props
Mr Swilly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is there ANY indication of if and when this will become available DJI?
2016-2-24
Use props
Mr Swilly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

goDRN.com Posted at 2015-12-30 03:45
I would like to return my LB system. Can't use it without iOS app support. It is just rude that the  ...

I'm starting to feel the same way....And I'm sure we're all due a full refund under the consumer rights act

"Under the Consumer Rights Act you only have 30 days to reject something. But a reputable retailer may give you a refund as a goodwill gesture.

If you are outside the 30-day right to reject, you  have to give the retailer one opportunity to repair or replace any goods or digital content which are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.

If the attempt at repair or replacement has failed, you have the right to reject the goods for a full refund or price reduction - if you wish to keep the product."
2016-2-24
Use props
dennismurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mr Swilly Posted at 2016-2-24 03:11
I'm starting to feel the same way....And I'm sure we're all due a full refund under the consumer r ...

I've been running on an Android Tablet and it works well...however, when in sunlight, it really fades out a lot more than the iOS. I've tried hoods, visors and they help but you just can't get the same brightness...My camera girl modified a brown paper grocery bag (two actually, one inside the other) ...which literally puts the term "put a bag over her head" a reality...anyway, I..or ah WE.. would like the iOS too..
2016-2-28
Use props
rbh-andy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7489642 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Mike-the-Cat,
are you able to use still LB1 with IOS?

Best Andreas
2016-5-6
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>

rbh-andy@web.de Posted at 2016-5-7 00:58
Hi Mike-the-Cat,
are you able to use still LB1 with IOS?

It can be used but its not very functional. The video image is scaled down to fit the lower quarter of the iOS screen only.

Its a little strange that DJI still sells this unit but refuses to put un an iOS version. It really cannot be that difficult to adjust the code.

Honestly, I think its just best to bite the bullet and go to Android. I keep my P2 LB1 rig for sentimental reasons only as my main craft is an Inspire
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules