Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New transmitter phantom vision plus
2509 5 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2176499 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hi guys,I have a Phantom Vision plus

I have bought the new transmitter with the wheel for the camera.
Out the box i turn on the transmitter and it give two beeps.
Is that the sign that its in FCC mode?

Second question:
Is it possible to slow down the reaction of the camera wheel?
Now if i tilt the camera with the wheel, it respons to quickly, so it tilt to far and the object is out of sight of the camera

Thanks for your reply

Happy christmas from Holland!

2014-12-25
Use props
MacCool
lvl.4

United States

You have to calibrate the gimbal wheel at the same time you calibrate the IMU. Make sure you run the wheel through its range just as you wiggle the sticks throughout their range. Don't forget to click "calibrate".

Two beeps is FCC mode.
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

I calibrated my camera wheel in the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6" and I can control the speed it goes from horizontal to vertical by the amount of turn I put on the wheel.   In the "basic" page of the 3.6 app, select "rc" tab.  There you will see 2 calibration starts. "Command sticks calibration and sticks monitor"  You only need to start the command sticks calibration and do all the calibrations including the camera wheel.  You do not need to click start calibration on the "sticks monitor"   I can vary my movement from horizontal to vertical from 2 seconds with maximum movement on the wheel to 45 seconds with a very little turn on the wheel.  Make sure you select upgrade version.
2014-12-25
Use props
ljhellmich
Second Officer

United States

Run the calibration in DJI RC System Assistant as well, including all switches and the wheel... regardless of what the pop ups or text says.  I found that doing a final cal and check in RC Assistant seemed to smooth out the tilt wheel, even after calibrating in P2 Vision Assistant.  Try that to see if it helps.

As Gerry stated, the speed is proportional to how far you roll the wheel.  Super slow, to fast.

Jamie
2014-12-25
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

Hello. I need help!!!  I am receiving this message when I try to Calibrate my new TX with gimbal control.
CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.
I don't  know what to do. Also the Transmitter will not spool up the motors. can only control through ground station
I have ttried recalibrate. no luck

2015-1-3
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.4

China

texasreiner@com Posted at 2015-1-4 06:53
Hello. I need help!!!  I am receiving this message when I try to Calibrate my new TX with gimbal con ...

Have you tried re-calibrate with RC software?
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules