Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't find dji osmo wifi
6950 3 2015-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sammy.pricilia1
New

Indonesia

Why i can't find wifi Dji Osmo in my phone,
I have 3 xiaomi phone,  xiaomi mi4,  xiaomi note, xiaomi redmi 1s,? Anyone can help me please, thanks.
2015-11-25
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please try to upgrade the OSMO to the latest firmware v1.2.1.60 . http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download .
After the upgrade, you can reset the wifi channel to 2.4G by the combination button:  Hold down the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time. Then, pull the power switch down until the System Status Indicator blinks green. Release the power button before releasing the Trigger.
2015-11-25
Use props
llirik
New
Flight distance : 38123 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi, I am having this issue now. I have 2 units, and have confirmed that it is the handle that has the issue, as switching the gimbal works on the other handle.

I have tried the upgrade and the suggested steps here but no luck.
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

llirik Posted at 2015-11-26 16:02
Hi, I am having this issue now. I have 2 units, and have confirmed that it is the handle that has th ...

The WIFI module is on the handle, it must be the hardware quality issue. If you purchased it from the dealer, please contact the dealer for exchange, if you purchased it from DJI Store, please contact support@dji.com.
2015-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules