Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TRANSMITTER CALIBRATION WITHOUT SOFTWARE
4956 4 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I've reposted this procedure a number of times when I've responsed to several different issues so I'm now posting this as a seperate thread so it can be used as a reference.  If you've had any of the following problems this may correct it when other things fail.  (credit goes to "w-nils" for initially posting this gem to the DJI forum!)

- Erratic gimbal: when you move the gimbal control one way it is smooth and proportional, move it the other way and it gets jerky, erratic or sticks in one position.  This may crop up after a firmware update or appear to be a hardware issue with the potentiometer in the gimbal wheel control.
- Unable to calibate early versions of remote controls without a USB port.

TransmitterCalibrationWithoutSoftware.gif
(added a PNG version)

TransmitterCalibrationWithoutSoftware.png
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Great idea Gil.
2014-12-25
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Thanks.  I do have an issue with the wheel.  sometimes when I pull down it first jerks up and begins to go down and the opposite is also true.  A bit annoying when I want to share a video and I need to cut that 0.5 of a second out.

Any thoughts?
2015-1-28
Use props
Pablo G
New

Mexico

I upgraded the remote controller firmware on the Phantom_RC software, and now it’s not working any more, the controller light turn off. what should i do now? How to fix this problem?
I have a Phantom 2 Plus Vision

Pablo
2015-3-21
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Pablo G Posted at 2015-3-22 03:06
I upgraded the remote controller firmware on the Phantom_RC software, and now it’s not working any  ...

Have you charged the RC and the transmitter? There are two separate charge ports as in one for each...
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules