Osmo stopped working
2188 3 2015-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjBac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3463091 ft
Greece

After running the OSMO with it's first battery, did a recharge and since them it decided not to work.

After powering it on the gimbal won't move, the LEDs won't turn on, only the fan will start spinning. Wifi works and when I open the Go app it says that I have a Phantom 3 Standard.

Any advise?
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Gimbal limp, led on the handle won't light up after powering on, only the fan is working
Please try to save the gimbal first.
Solution: (using the original OSMO camera please)
1) Fully charge the battery until the led light on the charger turns into green.
2)Reboot and upgrade the OSMO: Copy the upgrade bin file into the SD card. Hold the trigger and record button, and pull down the power button at the same time. Hold it until the right led blinks red and green. Then try to upgrade the OSMO into v. 1.2.1.60. (The OSMO will update automatically with the bin file in the SD card, please wait about 20 minutes for the uprade, the left led becomes solid green means the upgrade is successful)
Note: The charger LED is powered by the battery instead of the power supply so it will be green no matter how many power left in the battery, to make sure the battery is fully charged, you need to connect the charger to the power supply and check whether the charger LED is green or not.
2015-11-26
Use props
chazdazzle
lvl.1

United States

While in the DJI Go app, you can swipe to the the Osmo app.  Sometimes my app defaults to my DJI P3P instead of the Osmo.  Also ensure your Osmo's gimbal is completely unlock.
2015-11-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

chazdazzle Posted at 2015-11-28 14:31
While in the DJI Go app, you can swipe to the the Osmo app.  Sometimes my app defaults to my DJI P3P ...

If you connect the WIFI of OSMO first and then open the DJI GO, it will choose OSMO automatically, if it's not connected to the OSMO WIFI, the app will choose P3 interface as defaults.
2015-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules