secret decoder ring -- beep codes
16030 4 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

There have been a number of queries regarding the beep codes for the Phantom and the Remote controls.  I had trouble myself trying to find any information about the warning/alert sounds that come from the Phantom itself and I eventually found this ESC Sound Introduction from the Phantom 1 manual (PHANTOM_Quick_Start_Manual_v1.7_en.pdf dated 2013-09-25)  It didn't seem to make it into the Phantom 2 series manuals.

(Diagram updated to include the BBB code and references)

Updated v2

Updated v2

-

ESC & Remote Codes.png
2014-12-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

And I find the same imformation in the E300 manual.
I think the logic determining how ESC indicate its status by making a sound could be the same of E300 and E310.
Im going to ask more imformation and report it to the manual editor.
电调提示音.png
2014-12-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Hi Gil,
Got another information of beep codes for E310.
If the warning sound is like "BBB---BBB---BBB---", It indicate that the motor parameters don’t match the firmware data saved in the ESC.
I've reported it and hope they can update the manual of Phantoms.
2014-12-26
Use props
deanadamedge
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for this...very helpful! I have red flashing and b-b-b and no remote connectivity. Twice flown, no crashes. LOTS OF ISSUES!
2014-12-28
Use props
gordymcelroy
New

United States

deanadamedge@me Posted at 2014-12-29 06:43
Thanks for this...very helpful! I have red flashing and b-b-b and no remote connectivity. Twice flow ...

I have a brad new Phantom 2 that beeps when I power it on.  No connectivity to Remote Control or my PC.  these are steady Beep Beep Beeps and there are no lights.  I have tried two different batteries with no luck.  Has anyone had luck
2015-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules