Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hungddngo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I have two batteries but one of them will only turn the fan on the OSMO and let me connect to WIFI, it will not do the gimbal initializing step and I also cannot see out of the phone.  It is only this battery.  I made sure it is fully charged.  What do i do?
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Gimbal limp, led on the handle won't light up after powering on, only the fan is working
Please try to save the gimbal first.
Solution: (using the original camera please)
1) Fully charge the battery until the led light on the charger turns into green.
2)Reboot and upgrade the OSMO: Copy the upgrade bin file into the SD card. Hold the trigger and record button, and pull down the power button at the same time. Hold it until the right led blinks red and green. Then try to upgrade the OSMO into v. 1.2.1.60. (The OSMO will update automatically with the bin file in the SD card, please wait about 20 minutes for the uprade, the left led becomes solid green means the upgrade is successful)

Note: The charger LED is powered by the battery instead of the powersupply so it will be green no matter how many power left in the battery, tomake sure the battery is fully charged, you need to connect the charger to thepower supply and check whether the charger LED is green or not.

2015-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules