Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extension Stick No longer offered???
1025 7 2015-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertK
lvl.1

United States

I have noticed that the extension stick is no longer on the DJI store as an Osmo accesssory.  What's up?

2015-12-1
Use props
Richardrambone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go to Walmart and buy a selfie stick that has a standard tripod mount (most of them do) for like 8 bucks. They works just as good as the Dji extension stick.
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, do you mean the extension rod or extension arm? It's still there on the DJI STORE: http://store.dji.com/osmo
2015-12-1
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its back in the store after being out of stock.. I would not expect it to ship before next year if ordering now though.. I have been waiting over 6 weeks for my order and its still not shipped ( because of the extension rod ).
2015-12-2
Use props
trashbinz
lvl.1

United States

sploodge is spot on... if you order the extension stick, etc... today, you "may" (holding breath) get it in january 2016... i've been waiting five weeks for my order from b&h photo... it's not their fault, it's dji... b&h is a very large retailer and they don't even have any clue when they're supposed to receive stock from dji... sad...
2015-12-2
Use props
rsghowellnj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is anyone aware of a reseller in the USA that has this item in stock?
2015-12-2
Use props
AllanVB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-12-2 10:53
Is anyone aware of a reseller in the USA that has this item in stock?

No, but a Boy Scout should be able to improvise.
Congrats on being an Eagle Scout!
2015-12-2
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

Well, I just got bummed by DJI Online Sales...

Placed my order on 2th Nov for an extension rod, spare battery, straight arm, tripod and a universal mount. DJI told me a few weeks ago that they had everything except the extension rod. Told me to wait until the 7th Dec for the commit (20 business days) to expire before they will act.

I periodically pinged them on the online store for a status update every 3-4 days. Each time, they told me everything will ship by the 7th.  Finally, this morning (8th Dec), they told me that not only was the extension rod still out of stock, the universal mount which I needed very critically was out of stock too!

I was seriously upset and urged them to resolve the situation immediately. Now they are attempting to split my order into 3; Battery, Tripod, Straight Arm in one order, universal mount into another and the extension rod in another. They will cancel the universal mount as I will get it from a local DJI Dealer, ship the battery tripod and straight arm tomorrow and hold the last order for the extension rod.

To be honest, I hope the order will ship out tomorrow. There's no stock of the straight arm and battery here in Singapore. Without the straight arm, I can't mount the phone holder and the universal mount. Even if they ship, without the extension rod, the tripod can't be used either!

Think the supply situation at DJI is seriously FUBAR...
2015-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules