S1000+ esc trouble
1702 3 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photomishin.gma
lvl.1

Belarus

Hi, sorry for my english, i use google translate.
a few days ago, I turned on my s1000 after 4 months of inactivity. I started the motors , everything worked well, but after turning off the aircraft and turn on again 6 of 8 motors are not started. I turned off the drone, then turned on again, and started the motors, but 3 of 8 motors were not spin again. I unscrewed the esc and launch motor test. All the engines worked. I assemble motors, launch test again and 2 of 8 does not spin. if I loosen the screws, the motors are working properly, but fly with loose screws is dangerous lol.
anyone else had a similar problem? please, help!!!
S1000+ wkm
2015-12-15
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

that is very strange.  I own a couple of s1000+ and have 2 or 3 without using it for a couple of months and they started without problem.   when you tighten the screws have you tried to spin the propeller by hand?  It should spin without having to force it at all.   Was anything done the craft during the months it was not used?  Was it stored in location where perhaps it could have been exposed to dust.   These motors don't just stop like that.  If I were you I would check all your connections to make sure they are secure.   Second, check if you are able to spin the propellers by hand without resistance, and then maybe try spraying some compressed air to clean inside.   Its also possible that you might have some power issues.  Try different battery.

Maybe you can post some video of it.
2015-12-17
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I dont understand what you mean that you loosen the screws and the motors work properly? You mean the screws that hold the ESC itself? or the blade screws.. or? Like flaviomjr says, can you post a video? I'd have to see this...
2015-12-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to connect the assistant software, and test the motor after you change different motor idle speed. The screws should be fastened in any cases and it should interference the motor spinning.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules