Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Audio Problem
841 4 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jvelasco
lvl.1

United States

I may be missing something in the settings! I have playbackaudio on the DJI app on my phone but i do not have audio when i play back on myTV, Quick Time and Windows Media Player. Any help would be appreciated.

jv

2015-12-22
Use props
jvelasco
lvl.1

United States

and yes the record audio is set to on in the camera menu. When i look at the details on the file there is no audio info?
2015-12-22
Use props
alansworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's pointless worrying about audio from the internal microphone as it's totally unuseable, very noisy and at a very low level.  What else could you expect from a pinhole sized mic aperture and its proximity to the camera fan.  I think the microphone is an utter waste of space, and you would be better off using an external mic or a separate digital recorder if audio is important to you.
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be getting audio from the Osmo, how are you playing back onto the TV, are you putting the SD card unto a USB adapter and plugging it into a TV.
Try just putting the SD card into a computer and playing the file and let me know if it still doesn't work.
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

jvelasco Posted at 2015-12-23 10:07
and yes the record audio is set to on in the camera menu. When i look at the details on the file the ...

Hi, these are the possible reasons for the no audio issue:
1) The customer might start to record immediately after the power on of Osmo: This will cause the no audio issue, since the camera haven't finished the start-up process. Solution: Please wait for a while after the power on of Osmo. Then try to start record and make sure there is a warning tone when you pressed the record button. That warning tone means the camera is recording normally. Instead, if you can't hear any warning tone, it means the record is abnormal or the camera is not ready.  In your case, when you start recording without the phone, it's highly possible result from the camera start-up time reason.  Please do more tests.
2) The customer might have disabled the audio recording in the app: Make sure the audio recording function is enabled. (This is not the reason for your case)

Please send the original no audio files here as soon as possible. You can upload it to Dropbox or Mega and share the download link here. Those files are very precious for us to locate the reason. Thank you very much.
2015-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules