Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO DJI Does not work
968 5 2015-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MustangL
New
Morocco

HI Team,
I have bought  a new OSMO DJI and after only one day of shooting it stopped working. When I turn it on I can hear the fan working but it does not start. Please can you helpppp ?
thanks in advance
cheers
ML

2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post a video.
And you unlocked it correct?
2015-12-23
Use props
MustangL
New
Morocco

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-23 19:36
Can you post a video.
And you unlocked it correct?

yes I did
2015-12-23
Use props
MustangL
New
Morocco

ok I will post it tomorrow
2015-12-23
Use props
aadoat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3113757 ft
Australia

It sounds like the same issue I had after upgrading firmware 1.2.1.60. Had to press reboot osmo, and reinstall the firmware again. It works fine now.
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Solution: (using the original camera please)
1) Fully charge the battery until the led light on the charger turns from red to green.
2) Reboot and upgrade the OSMO: Copy the upgrade bin file into the SD card. Hold the trigger and record button, and pull down the power button at the same time. Hold it until the right led blinks red and green. Then try to upgrade the OSMO into v. 1.2.1.60. (The OSMO will update automatically with the bin file in the SD card, please wait about 20 minutes for the uprade, the left led becomes solid green means the upgrade is successful)
(You’ve possible noticed that even if the charger is not connected to the power socket, when you insert the battery, the charger LED will turn to green. This is because that the charger LED is powered by the battery instead of the power supply so it will be green no matter how many power left in the battery, to make sure the battery is fully charged, you need to connect the charger to the power socket and check whether the charger LED is green or not.)
2015-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules