To Update or not to Update. That is the Big Question.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Hello to you all.
A Very Happy Xmas to you all..
Well Santa came to my house too...
A new Phantom 3 Pro to replace my Phantom 3 Advanced.
The new Pro firmware is RC 1.1.5 and the drone is 1.4.10+.
Reading all the Crash Horror stories just after Update 1.5.0030/1.6.0040, should i Update or not.
1.6.0040 was for cold weather battery/motor conditions? as i live in the UK do i need this Update.
1.5.0030? not shaw what this Update does apart from Crash P3s, in some casses.
Should i stick to 1.4.10+ firmware until things have been sorted/confirmed by DJI to be ok??
Thanks.
Graham.
2015-12-26
Use props
P3_Nutz
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I've too read too many horror stories with the 1.5 update. I have downgraded to 1.4 personally as that seemed to work fine for me.
2015-12-26
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1358215 ft
Italy

Hi...

I got mine P3A on July,FW 1.1.9,all good,after the update 1.2.8 and 1.3.20 video performance downgraded awfully,i've tried a downgrade to 1.1.9,and for me began problems there.....and crashed...
Now after got it back from repair center ,came with 1.1.4,i cross fingered  and updated to 1 .5.30 .
Now knocking wood,seems things are ok,non need for up-grade.i feel good with it.
For the cold wheather problem of the batteries,i pick up in a archery /armory/military shop  near my home,a warm up pad,wich release hot for about 4-5 hours,these soft pad are made for trekker,excursionist,ecc...had to be inserted in the socs to keep feet hot,or in the gloves for warm up,hands...or whatever u want to keep warm.
I wrap my batteries in this pad ,it took about 15 minutes to let the reaction happen,and maintain a temperature of 30 degrees for long time.
So if you plan to go in cold wheater and walk a lot to reach your flying point ,u can try it...without risk up grading failure...
Ciao
2015-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules