Gimbal Issues
1292 8 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woffski
lvl.2
United States

Experiencing a issue with the gimbal on my P3P.  I can't manually adjust/move my camera.  Did firmware upgrade, with no problems.  Did a IMU calibration, no issues.  The copter flys with no issues.  I takes photos and records video, but I can't control the camera.  No crashes or hard landings.  Anyone know or suggest something I can do to rectify this issue?  Thanks.   
2015-12-26
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Did you do a gimbal calibration? l'd start there before trying anything else.\
2015-12-26
Use props
Woffski
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-12-26 18:35
Did you do a gimbal calibration? l'd start there before trying anything else.\

Yes sir, did a gimbal calibration.  Showed everything was good, but flew today and still no camera control.  
2015-12-26
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Did you try recalibrating the RC sticks and wheels/dials?
2015-12-26
Use props
Woffski
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-12-26 18:43
Did you try recalibrating the RC sticks and wheels/dials?

No, I have not.  I calibrated the sticks a while ago, but never the wheels.  Not sure I know how to do that...
2015-12-26
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Woffski Posted at 2015-12-26 18:59
No, I have not.  I calibrated the sticks a while ago, but never the wheels.  Not sure I know how t ...

After you've swirled around the stick rotations a few times, just send the gimbal wheel to its upper- and lower-most points. You'll see a slider move back and forth in the app.
2015-12-26
Use props
Woffski
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-12-26 19:06
After you've swirled around the stick rotations a few times, just send the gimbal wheel to its upp ...

Thank you sir, I'll try your suggestions tommorow.  I appreciate your assistance.  Thank you.
2015-12-26
Use props
lmcorc
New

United States

I am having the same issue except I can adjust the camera on the ground before the aircraft is running with the right  control stick.  when I do the RC calibration, my gimble dial will not move the indicator.  The wheel calibrator moves when I move the right control stick up and down.  Any ideas?

2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Please try a gimbal calibration and remember to check the Gimbal Wheel Speed in your App . Check the cables on your gimbal .
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules