Cannot see image on phone screen
6977 7 2015-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BKennedy
New

United States

I have had issues with seeing the live image on the phone screen. It is just blank (Black) I have had this issue off and on since I purchcased my Osmo. I have upgraded the firmware and now running 1.4.1.80 and still have the issue, I have restarted the phone, tried various sequences connecting Wi-Fi first, then launch Go, nothing seems stable and only a few times have I seen the unit come up with the image showing on the phone.  I have an IPhone 6S plus running the latest IOS.  I think the unit should just boot up and if you are connected to Osmo via Wi-Fi it should be stable and show the images every time. What is wrong?  This has been frustrating.
Thank you

2015-12-27
Use props
BKennedy
New

United States

I found another post where it was recommended to remove SD card. I tried this too. No feed, just a blank screen. I can still move the camera but no live feed at all.  Worthless.

BK
2015-12-27
Use props
BKennedy
New

United States

Found this one too. I think I have the same issues.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D312%26typeid%3D312

Could mine be hardware too?
Thanks
BK
2015-12-27
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

BKennedy.

Hang in there bud, lets troubleshoot this. It looks like you are up to date with all the firmware/etc.

Can you take a screen shot of the blank screen you get? Does it say N/A across the top part of the screen? Also, try uninstalling the DJI GO App and reinstalling. (That fixed it for me)
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, have you tried to reinstall the app?
1) Please try to reinstall the app.
2) Please try to test other mobile devices and SD cards.
3) Please make sure the gimbal ring has been locked and try to check the pin connection of gimbal.  Check the camera connection pin of the gimbal, detach it and remove the red plastic circle slice in the pin base. 4) Fully charge the battery until the led light on the charger turns from red to green.
5) Reboot and upgrade the OSMO: Copy the upgrade bin file into the SD card. Hold the trigger and record button, and pull down the power button at the same time. Hold it until the right led blinks red and green. Then try to upgrade the OSMO into v. 1.4.1.80. (The OSMO will update automatically with the bin file in the SD card, please wait about 20 minutes for the upgrade, the left led becomes solid green means the upgrade is successful)
6) If the problem persist, please shoot a demo video and provide screenshots of the app. Thanks.

2015-12-27
Use props
BKennedy
New

United States

I have done everything you recommended Twice now and same results. I see the display at the top of the screen showing battery, stats on camera etc. but no live image. just a black screen. I have taken the camera off, back on again, rebooted, removed app, re-installed app, upgraded Osmo. Nothing works.  Unit does take a picture, I can see picture in library but I have NO LIVE SCREEN.  Very frustrating.

Any next Ideas?

Thanks
BK
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

BKennedy Posted at 2015-12-28 20:17
I have done everything you recommended Twice now and same results. I see the display at the top of t ...

Could you watch the play back video in the app normally?
2015-12-28
Use props
djiuser_jOOL6iWP7FLi
New

Saudi Arabia

I have the same problem, have you reached to any solution please.

Thanks
2022-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules